October 24, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Frozen Daiquiri Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

This lotion was actually a gift and I loved it! It smells so much a like a strawberry daiquiri!
It's very fruity which I surprisingly really like since I don't like strong scents in my lotions. It has a strong strawberry smell and something else that I can put my finger on. There was much floral scents, which was a bad, since I don't like floral scents.
This lotion made me feel girly and very fun! It's a great lotion for any girl that wants to feel pretty and fun. I'm surprised I like this lotion since I like more light, fresh, and clean lotion, and this lotion is different.
I would definitely by this again if BBW still carried this:(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I MISS THIS SO MUCH! It brings back so many memories of summer with my friends in high school! BBW needs to bring this back by popular demand. I still buy the old bottles of this off of E-bay but I pay way to much for old products! Bring this back, I am begging you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

One of my all time favorite scents and I MUST have for summer. I love it so much I buy enough to last throughout the year. It's so yummy and fruity without being "fruity", if that makes sense. I does make me want to relax and have a frozen daiquiri. mmmmmm so good! The scent lasts almost the whole day on me and never turns into another scent or nasty. Always fresh and and relaxing. I will always repurchase and I hope they don't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

YUMMMM!! this stuff smells soooo amazingly good!! the scent is very strong and last for hours on my body so im not sure why it doesnt do the same for the user below me. anyways, this is the perfect summer scent, for fruity and sweet and strong and YUMMY!!! This was on sale for $2.99 at a B&BW outlet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am so sad cause although this is an awesome scent, this barely scents me~ most of it disappears in minutes and only very little bit is left lingering for a few hours~ really need to stick my nose on my arm to get it..... my boyfriend didn't even notice it~

but I must say this a very nice strawberry! sweet without any yucky green notes like 99% etailers do~ doesn't change on me either~

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite summer lotion. I think it really smells like a fresh juicy strawberry and not at all like plastic. The scent lasts a long time on my skin and it moisturizes well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent first off is one of the best Bath & Body Works scents ever. Smells so realistic. You can swear you are smelling fresh strawberries as you put this on. Sinks right in and you can smell the scent for a decent amount of time afterwards. Overall impressed with this product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Sakuru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells like a frozen strawberry daiquiri. I can detect some rum, strawberry and lime juices in this. It is light on the rum so not really a boozy smell either. It is extremely refreshing in both the lotion and shower gel formulas. I hope they keep this around for many summers. I am knocking off one lippie because I do wish the strawberry note was just a tad more realistic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by sycandles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this scent since my best friend called me RAVING about it - so of course I had to try it out for myself. It's hard for me to describe how I feel about this scent because part of me hates it, and part of me loves it (WEIRD, I know...LOL). At first - I absolutely HATED this scent and actually almost took it back to the store. I thought that it smelled VERY plasticy/cheap/dollar store-ish and had a fake/artificial Strawberry smell at first. However, the next day I decided to give it another try just because my best friend (who usually ALWAYS has the same taste in scents as I do) just absolutely loved it and said that she received compliment after compliment while wearing it. Sooo, I tried it out again, and the second time - I actually liked it MUCH better than the first. I have concluded that it is just a scent that takes a little getting used to - for me anyway. I LOVE fruity/juicy scents - but this one definitely took a while to grow on me. It IS sweet though - I will say that. AND...I can't wear it all the time because it WILL give me a MASSIVE headache. When I do use it, I have to use it very sparingly - and again, I can't use it all the time. I would say that if you are a lover of very sweet fruity scents - then go for it. However...if you get headaches easily from certain scents like I do, then you might want to steer clear. All in all, I would PROBABLY repurchase this scent - that's only IF I ever run out lol. If I did repurchase it, it would probably be in the 3 in 1 instead of the lotion - that way it wouldn't linger on the skin as long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

Strawberry is one of those notes that has the tendency to turn plasticky, and unfortunately that's precisely what happens in this lotion. As others have mentioned, I found this scent to be way too sweet, and very plasticky. Theoretically this should be something I love, as I'm a big fan of juicy, fruity scents, but this scent isn't juicy, it's just sicky-sweet. The formula of the lotion is fine- it's a good, light summer lotion. For temptations lotions I'll stick to the melon.