September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kose - Perfect Make-up Remover - Eye and Lip

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Remove my mascara really well and quickly and it is very cheap. I got a 230mL bottle in Flushing Chinatown for around $12. It is around $7 at sasa.com. It has a semi-gel like consistency. I like how it is no greasy at all and have no scent.

I am surprised that a lot of people find it gentle, as it stings my eyes a little. It says the formula is supposed to be similar to natural human tears so maybe it is just me.

Overall, great product and will definitely buy again. It just sucks how it is so much more expensive in the States.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

It absolutely did nothing for me. Doesn't remove my mascara at all. Texture is gel-like and gentle on the skin. Great packaging too. I like the squirt bottle. BUT unfortunately the formula didn't work for me.

Edited: I realised the way to make this work. Instead of putting a lot of remover (in my attempt to finish up using this), you should just squirt a line of remover on the cotton pad and place it on your lashes. By not using a lot of product, the mascara is able to grab onto the cotton pad and be removed. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ongsarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm going to start by saying I'm definitely going to repurchase this product again!
I have sensitive eyes and it could be due to the fact that I was a LASIK patient. This product not only removes eyeshadows, it leaves no residue and is NON-oily. I used to assume biphase removers are the best because they'd do the best job in removing eyeshadows and since I double cleanse, oily residues are acceptable. I was wrong because the residues caused white bumps to appear under my eyelids the very next morning!
After reading rave reviews here, I bought the product and voilą! No bumps! No stinging! No tugging! Only clean eyelids with no leftover residue.
Texture is gel like and refreshing. I like the bottle packaging as I can see how much product is left. The nozzle allows great control on the amount I want to dispense.
For SGD$16 (pricing remaining the same for the last 6yrs!), its the best of both worlds!
UPDATE 02 DEC 2009: This makeup remover removes waterproof mascara! Although I may need to use about 3 cotton pads to remove my eye makeup altogether. Does not sting and no tugging required! My staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by littlezu

Best eye makeup remover have ever used. I picked this remover based on the reviews I read here. Love it. Finally kissed good bye to panda eyes. I will definitly repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 5:14:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

gel like consistency that isnt heavy on skin. wipes off makeup effectively at a cheap price! i finally switched to this after all the disastrous attempts at using cleansing oils to remove my makeup. this gets off waterproof mascara as well (if u soak the cotton and let it soak on the lashes first). paul and joe has a remover of similar consistency but comes in a much prettier bottle and heftier price tag.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by QueenQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this while visiting Hong Kong. It removes all traces of m/u. Very easy. The down side was that it left my skin feeling dry after washing. I have extremely dry sensitive skin. My lips went numb (a sign of allergy). But my face could tolerate the product. No breakouts whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 6:30:00 AM More reviews by ayuwibisono

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After read the reviews in MUA, I bought a bottle for myself. Amazing products !!!! Doesn't irritate my sensitive eye, doesn't dry eye area and wipe all eye make up easily. I've used another high end brand and the result usually dissapointed. I need several cotton pad to remove my daily eye make up for each eyes, and I must suffer irriation eye. But this product is doing just great, only need 1 cotton pad for each eyes. The price is very reasonable and it will last quite sometime. Definitely buy again !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by IRENELOW

Great buy!! Pls don't waste your $$ on other expensive remover, this is cheap and good. I got it very very cheap after 20% discount at departmental store, it cost me SGD$12.80 ONLY. Hehe...........my sensitive eyes love it so much :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Chrissy_Wong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Price is very reasonable - Yen 1,000/140ml. Texture is light liquid and very gentle, in light blue bottle. Will not irritate eyes even get into eyes. Also can remove water-proof mascara and eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ah_yan

I'm so glad i bought this product!! If it wasn;t for MUA..i would never have known about this..hehe~~~My skin is allergic to all types of cleansing oils...it's fine for the first few days..but i break out after that..but the problem is, i find other make up removers to be either too harsh or just doesn't remove make up completely~~but this one is different..it is just right for my skin!! I use it for my face too..hehe..and it works really really well~~ =) does anyone know if this product is available in canada? cuz i think this will be my HG for sure..hehe