December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Bath Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Jiggle Gel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

As a cellulite treatment..... This does sod all. But as a skin cooler, its ok. I used this when I was pregnant to soothe my legs and feet,and it helped. A little bit. I don't think I used it all, and probably threw it out, that's how much I rated it tbh.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

I had a sample of this and it did not do anything, it was pretty useless! I did not even finish the sample so I will not be buying it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Live4Beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yup, as with other benefit products, this pills too. It smells like bengay, does nothing to make legs feel less "heavy" or tired after a long day, and def didn't feel any girdle effects. As other reviewers have stated, not even the cute packaging could save this one. And for all you MUAers who abbreviate (and for the most part, I have no idea what you're talking about lol and I have to decipher it) this product is a POS.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2007 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sylvanrealm

Just not what I expeted. I didn't think this would work miracles, but I hoped for something, maybe a tightening effect on the skin. I've read that others experienced a tingle which lasted between 30 min and 2 hours. I beary got a tingle and it only lasted about 15 seconds. I'm pretty sure that was just the alcohol evaporating (which, if used often, will cause dry skin). Really, looking at the ingerdients, there isn't anything special about this -- nothing that would have any benefit whatever, except a momentary cooling effect. I felt quite a fool after seeing what was in the gel -- I could have made it myself! eesh. Not worth it; thesmell isn't great and the gel leaves my skin sticky all over. The packaging is cute, however.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by princesnessa

ok so i put this stuff on and it didn't stop my jiggle! it smells like crap and does not live up to it's name. don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2006 3:39:00 PM More reviews by 1975Crumpet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product doesn't even fall into the usual Benefit category of 'I fell in love with the packaging and gorgeousness of the idea' - the packaging is dull, dark and charmless and the scent is a cheap and unimaginative mint.
As for working on your jiggles? let your wallet jiggle instead, this does NOT work.
With Benefit, the charm of the product, the decadence, scent and overall pampering abilities are usually so divine that we're treating our minds and senses whether we're getting the promised results or not, but when it comes to a product like this we MUST engage our brains.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2006 2:48:00 AM More reviews by valngau

I never learn; why do I ever think that my thighs are going to shrink without diet & exercise? I'm just guillible especially when the MA applied this cooling gel on my hand. Well you learned it from me, save your money unless you like that cooling feeling especially after a long day. All that loose bits will still jiggle even after using this gel.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pactio

This product does absolutely nothing except cool your skin down. You have to wash your hands right afterwards because the mint scent from the gel is so strong that it's nauseating.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Tiburondm

This product doesn't work at all. I wasn't expecting this gel to help with my cellulite but I was hoping it would help firm my skin to decrease the "jiggles" when walking around in a bathing suit. I only felt a cooling sensation. What a waste of my money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know what you all are thinking...Jiggle Gel! What the F'?? Let me start by saying I am a sufferer of cellulite...I admit it!White Pants, booty shorts and swimsuits...out of the question! Having tried every cream, scrub and girdle on the market, I was skeptical. I applied Jiggle Gel after I showered, boy did it wake me up! My bum, hips and thighs were ice cold and tingly for 2 hours after the application. I had to put an extra blanket on the bed!I felt tighter and smoother too. I can't really say it will cure the "Jiggles" but it was surely doing something. I will keep using it and hope and pray it, in conjunction with the gym, will get me into my white daisy dukes this summer.....or at least some Bermuda's!