Hard Candy Candy Coating Lip Gloss in Taffy

3.2

on 9/24/2008 11:24:00 PM

Very pretty bright pink, with a nice smell. It's thick and I didn't have to reapply for a few hours. I bought it at half off, and I wouldn't ever pay full price for it. The packaging is cute, which probably has a lot to do with the price. It's average and not worth buying again.

on 6/27/2008 12:41:00 PM

I got this as a gift, adn i loved it...at first. the glitter isnt thin enough adn is like, bumpy. adn i had to re-apply about every fifteen minutes, although the color and packaging is really really cute, i wont be repurchasing.

on 5/11/2008 11:36:00 AM

I think this lipgloss is cool. It has a bright pink almost red color, comes out thick, and it lasted all through dinner. My only complaint was that the glitter seemed a little gritty. It smelled like Jelly Beans though!
YUM! But I have sadly been informed that Hard Candy is being discontinued :,(

on 3/24/2007 3:03:00 AM

while the packaging on this is beyond cute, i'm not totally impressed with the product. sure it smells and tastes good and is a pretty color...while it lasts. i felt like it was gone in minutes and i constantly had to re-apply. hard candy has many excellent products, this however, was not one of them.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an average gloss. It's a pretty berry shade, with shimmery sparkles - they're light enough, you could wear it for work. I liked the cherry scent, but the pen isn't clear, so it's a bit difficult to see how much gloss you have left. The pen is thinner then Stila Lip Glaze. I'd try the other flavors, because this color was so pretty. Fairly long-lasting.

on 5/14/2005 5:24:00 PM

HC's Candy Coating Lip Gloss in Taffy is a "clickable" berry colored scented, sparkly lip gloss. It's about the size of a typical eye liner pencil.

The good- The color is a pigmented bright pink. It's very pretty, and as promised on the box, the silver sparkles don't look like glitter, just wet shine.

The bad- It's supposed to smell like cherry tang but to me it smelled like cough syrup. This was the #1 factor for my returning it.

The silver glitter makes your lips look shiny, but unfortunately they give the gloss a very gritty consistency.

Finally, the clicking-dispense motion needs a lot of work (think of Stila's lipglazes). I overclicked and made a mess.

Overall, cute color, poor packaging and smell, so I would not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses