July 24, 2014 | 1304 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - beComing solo act single eye color

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 5:35:00 AM More reviews by FieryTresses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am sad to report that Avon't Becoming line has been discontinued so that is why I wouldn't buy it again because I cannot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2005 4:34:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in "crushed silk," which is a soft turquoise/sky blue.
This is not a shadow color that I usually choose, as it is not the most flattering for my green eyes.
I bought this to harmonize with a particular outfit.
UPDATE: Today I wore the following eye design: UD Precious Metals Eye Sheen in "Platinum" lashes to brow, with "Crushed Silk" on outer corners, set off by dark brown liner and black mascara. This is a cool summer look, and looked great with the aqua top I was wearing.
The shadow itself comes in a convenient oval-shaped flip-top container that is about the same size as Urban Decay's single-shadow containers.
This is NOT Urban Decay, though: The color, though the shadow is decently pigmented, is very muted and absolutely matte.Texture and blendability are nice, though not outstanding. This is probably as close as you're going to come to a subtle blue shadow.
I will probably not re-purchase, since blue is really not my color.
But since the product's quality is good, and the price reasonable, my recommendation is: If one of the four shades appeals to you, go for it!