October 21, 2014 | 1302 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by kohana

It's just ok. Doesn't last long, and though minor, the cap doesn't fit on the end, making it a handful when applying, or requiring you to put it on the sink. Otherwise the color is pretty and makes a nice smudgy plum color on my fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by khcampbell1

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I was unhappy with this product. It took a long time to dry, did not last long, and was too light to show up. It would be a better shadow color than a liner color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by meber

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color as it really brings out the green in my eyes. We don't have this brand over here (Sweden) so I always pick up a couple when we are over in the states. The price is low, color great and staying power is fine for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love that this makes my green eyes pop, but by the end of the day it has already worn off. Urban Decay has a similar color to this and lasts all day. So I prefer that over this even though it is more expensive. I would love this I just wish it lasted all day. Maybe I should try an eye primer?
UPDATE: It still fades a little bit with an eye primer but it definitly lasts a couple of hours longer than without a primer. I still like how its natural but makes my eyes pop

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by VitaShuman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by xahxha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

pretty color, but almost too light to see. i would have to go over the line 3 or 4 times to make it visible, and that caused too much dragging at my eyelid. i might try the liquid version-- hoping it's more pigmented.