Almay Intense i-liner in Raisin Quartz

3.6

triethylhexanon, ozokerite, beeswax, castor seed oil, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl tetrahydroxystearate/tetraisostearate, caprylyl methicone, tocopheryl acetate, soybean oil, aloe leaf extract, polymethyl methacrylate, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499), carmine (ci 77470), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)]

on 8/31/2014 5:20:00 PM

It's just ok. Doesn't last long, and though minor, the cap doesn't fit on the end, making it a handful when applying, or requiring you to put it on the sink. Otherwise the color is pretty and makes a nice smudgy plum color on my fair skin.

on 3/11/2014 8:26:00 AM

I would say "no" I wouldn't buy it again, but I have bought it more than once so I said yes. I don't think I will buy it again, though. It wears off way too quickly. Someone recommended the Urban Decay version, and I am going to try that.

on 3/16/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was unhappy with this product. It took a long time to dry, did not last long, and was too light to show up. It would be a better shadow color than a liner color.

on 12/29/2012 12:34:00 PM

Love this color as it really brings out the green in my eyes. We don't have this brand over here (Sweden) so I always pick up a couple when we are over in the states. The price is low, color great and staying power is fine for the price.

on 3/20/2012 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love that this makes my green eyes pop, but by the end of the day it has already worn off. Urban Decay has a similar color to this and lasts all day. So I prefer that over this even though it is more expensive. I would love this I just wish it lasted all day. Maybe I should try an eye primer?
UPDATE: It still fades a little bit with an eye primer but it definitly lasts a couple of hours longer than without a primer. I still like how its natural but makes my eyes pop

on 2/10/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My most favorite Eyeliner I have ever bought!! Looks great with sunset eyeshadow on top lid, with green eyes!! :) Will buy over and over again!!

on 2/4/2012 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this liner - colour is a great plummy burgundy - fabulous with blue eyes, but I was allergic to this - girls with sensitive eyes, beware

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color!! I like applying this to my upper lashes when Im going for a simple clean eye look with a little bit of color. I also love applying this to my waterline when I'm doing a dark smokey eye just to give that pop of color. Color comes out to a gorgeous plummy burgundy purple. I also love that it's an automatic pencil so I don't have to worry about sharpening. Def will repurchase! :)

on 7/7/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this liner. It worked well, and lasted all day. It was a bit light, and my mascara definitely overpowered it in the end, but it looked nice with my eyes. The great thing about this color is that it goes well with every eye color, in my opinion. It was a good price, so I will be buying again.

on 6/22/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

pretty color, but almost too light to see. i would have to go over the line 3 or 4 times to make it visible, and that caused too much dragging at my eyelid. i might try the liquid version-- hoping it's more pigmented.

Top Rated Almay Products