December 18, 2014 | 1279 users online

Lip Liners - Bonne Bell - Lip Definer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

I think I bought this for about $2, because I was interested in lip liners, but wasn't willing to spend that much on something I had never tried before. I bought the Bonne Bell Lip Definer in Wine, which appears to be a deep burgundy colour in the pencil.
I have this lip liner four lippies because it looked almost identical to my natural lip colour, only added a darker and more red hint to my lips, and I liked the way they looked even without any lip colour over it, just a bit of lip balm. Alone, it does not provide any moisture, and I don't need it to prevent my lip colour from feathering because I have yet to have that problem. A good cheap lip liner that I would buy again if I needed it for something.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by smae420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love all of these lip liners! how could you not!?? they have serious lasting power and come in very 'wearable' shades! they are cheap as dirt so you can afford to get 'em all! my favorite one is "wine" because it is basically a perfect match for my lip colour. i colour my lips in with it and apply gloss and out the door for me....the liner always stands up a lot longer than the gloss....but hey you can always apply more gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Fudge is my favourite colour for a fair to medium skin tone! I absolutely love it and cannot find a better liner for the money. I used to be a Cosmetics Business Development Manager and this is hands down a better colour and formulation than Lancome, Clinique, Lauder, etc. I only wish that it was in a twist up container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sheer Berry is a great lip definer for those who need some extra definition. It goes well with shimmery pink glosses like Annabelle's Rose Reflex. The price is nice too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2006 8:21:00 PM More reviews by neverseenblue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like to spend a lot of money on lip liners (and when I have it hasn't been a great success), so I bought this in Sheer Berry as a colour that could go under my rosy pink glosses and glazes. It works really well to subtly define the lips and make the gloss last just a bit longer. Sheer Berry is very sheer -- the most I see on my lips is a light frost of pink. I like it better than other "sheer" lipliners that go on too pigmented and heavy to be considered "sheer" at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by princessperfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this one in mocha. It looks really natural against my pigmented lips. My only complain was that it was a little hard.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by fly2the_sky

I bought this in "Posey" (a beautiful medium pink with a touch of irridescence) and was so impressed that I bought "Sheer Berry" and "Toast". Here I lucked out b/c sheer berry was just a colorless frost on me (cool, PPP) and toast was too orange-ish and flat.

Later, I tried "Wine" and "Fudge", wine is a semi-sheer berry shade and gives a natural tint/stain (lasts for hours)... Fudge on the other hand is again on the warm side (brick brown).

EDIT (02/04/08): Added another point after getting "Soft Plum" (muted rose with a tinge of brown). My HG lip product (compared to this, "wine" is pinker, cooler and more pigmented). Although I love lippies I almost never use any :/
With this liner I can throw everything else out! I find that this with clear balm is the best effect I've ever come across.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by joleneburd

I use this liner in Toast. Find it to be a great everyday liner and even use it as lipstick when I want a matte color finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2004 6:43:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have toast and I thought it would be fun (when I bought it) to try lip liner. Not crazy about it, just and average lip liner. Also doesn't go on really evenly. I prefer the eye difiners:/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLaura2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

totally awesome! my staple shades are Golden Latte and Sheer Berry both shimmery, one light gold other light pinkish berry). both are great for highlighting the edge of the lips. very creamy and i want to buy every shade. Spice (similar to WnW 666) is also awesome as well as Jave (matte creamy pink)