October 24, 2014 | 1641 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very beautul peachy pink blush. Love the idea of two shades in one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Labloah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was attracted to this by the gorgeous gradient effect and was hoping I could use that to achieve a gentle gradient of highlight and subtle build up of colour on the cheeks.

Unfortunately the formula of this blush let me way down. The colours are just delightful, matte yellow to medium and deeper pink, the lightest two thirds make for beautiful highlights gradually blending into each other, or it would do if I could get it to apply nicely. I don't know what it is, I just can't get a good application out of this. It's got a very stiff and dry texture in the pan, and I find I need to use a denser brush to pick enough product up, and then I risk applying too much product, which makes it look terrible. I much prefer to build cheek colour up gradually, by using a lighter, fluffier brush and adding more as needed to get the right coverage, rather than over applying. I just can't get this to apply like that, if I go with a light brush, nothing shows up, even if I try to build the colour up in several layers. It just seems like the brush doesn't pick any colour up unless it is a dense brush and is really worked right into the product due to the stiff texture. If I go with a denser brush, it picks colour up a little better and therefore it shows up more on the skin, but it is uneven and just doesn't blend out very well at all.

All three colours mixed together makes for a nice mid tone yellow based pink, but it's fairly unremarkable, and given the dry stiffness it doesn't blend on the skin all that well. You can get an even dispersion of product on the brush when swirled through all the colours well enough, but once it's on the skin i just can't get it to blend out or apply evenly. It just doesn't work for me in the end, using it as separate colours or using it as one swirled together.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush gives my cheeks a sweet rosy color. This is my favorite spring time blush because it gives such a pure and flawless look that looks natural. I do not like wearing tons of makeup and try to wear as little as possible. I apply a thin layer of foundation and then Peach Nuance on my cheek bones. It looks so elegant and classy and does not overdo it at all- i hate a harsh makeup look. If anyone is looking for a new spring makeup collection then this should be part of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by sunshine702

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite blush! The absolute perfect flush for my light medium skin tone and Irish red undertones. Used it for years. One side of the compact is a nude tone and the other is a bright peach so you can swirl your brush to get as much color as you want. Goes on and stays on. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

This blush attracted me because of how it has neat the gradient effect looks. It's a gorgeous dark peach that fades into a lighter peach color. I love almost all Estee Lauder products. I'm a huge fan of the brand. The packaging never disappoints me. So glamourous and the compact is sturdy with a nice sized mirror. The color is the reason why I would not repurchase this particular shade. It is too light for my skintone so it barely shows up unless I really pack it on. To give credit to this product, it does build color nicely and there's no shimmer. I just don't have that kind of time in the mornings and I usually go for a more dramatic blush. This is great for a natural look or even for the summer. I would try it in another color possibly. Is this discontinued? Just curious... I don't see it on the Estee Lauder site anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Run2FlyGurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush - a great coral-peach color. With the 2-tone I can make the color pinker or more yellow-peachy depending on my look for the day. I have very pale skin with freckles and this is a beautiful color on me. My mom pawned it off on me (I don't think she'd ever used it), and I'm so glad she did - I'd buy it again in a heart beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've had this blush for what seems like forever, as a colour is a lovely matte peach that complements my natural skin tone.

it's not a WOW colour but a nice one to have, I took off two points because colour payoff is not so great, you need to go in 2 or 3 times to get the colour and for the price I'd expect better then that.

I use this blush often however even after 2 years (I think, might be even longer!) the palate looks like it has never been touched O_o

I'm not going to repurchase this simply because I have a feeling I'll never reach the bottom of this pan.. EVER!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by darkEyespinkLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't my favorite blush but I like it and will use until it's finished but I won't be repurchasing. This is supposed to be a color dupe for the extremely hyped MAC Ripe Peach ombre blush. I have both and I'd have to agree but while the lighter sides of each are identical the darker side of this one is a lot more pink. It's a very warm peachy pink and compliments my NC35 complexion very nicely. However I took off 2 lippies because the pigmentation is not good for the price. Maybe for lighter skin tones this would be pigmented but for me I have to dip back into the pan 2-3 times before reaching a nice color. Also this is a matte blush and although it's very smooth and not chalky it has the tendency to apply streaky. For the price it should have a lot more color payoff and blend seamlessly.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Bo1618

I just bought this product for the first time and I LOVE IT! the colour pay off is amazing! a little goes a long way and you can really build it to an intense colour if you wish.. Its it matte which I also love but it doesnt appear dull at all. I have olive skin so the colour looks really pretty. Definitely would buy again in more colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Smurfette123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am cooled toned so it didn't lOok quite right on me...too orange for my nw23 skin. However it should be pretty close to MAC seeing as though estee lauder company owns MAC.