October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lip Treatments - City Cosmetics - city lips

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by DoctorsL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is deceptive. You get very little product in the tube-type container. Much too high a price for the amount of product you receive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by steppingstones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to Rave about the Lip Plumper from City Cosmetics!! I have pretty plump lips as it is, but this stuff right here is AMAZING!! I love how it makes my lips feel. I love how it makes my lips shine! I love how it also moisturizes them! One neat thing about this item, is you can add any color that you like to this so that you have a new lip gloss. This stuff is the BEST EVER!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Mkrein1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the look that City Lips gives. It makes my lips fuller but not in an unnatural way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love City Lips! Its so moisturizing that I now don't even need chapstick and it does exactly as it says. My lips feel more plumped as soon as I wear it and it says after 4 weeks the plump stays there permanently and I am so excited to see cause as of right now it definitely makes them more full.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by GrammieC59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product caused an allergic reaction that has made my lips sore split and peeling over and over. City Cosmetics will not take it back si I am stuck with an overpriced product that didn't do anything as promised.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by doublejoysmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty awesome product! You definitely feel the tingle when it goes on and my lips got rather full. The best thing about it is it stayed on while I ate a bagel and was still working when I was done!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Miriomnibus

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. I got it first in just the clear lip advanced treatment and was so in love with it that I ordered four, more plus three more in colors. I haven't received my colors shipment yet but can't wait to get them! So far I see a BIG difference in my lips and at my age (59) my lips were starting to shrink but now they are quite possibly more plump than in my teenage "make out, not make up years!" So some of those guys got cheated but it's too late to go back now since I'm happily married and not playing anymore kissing games accept at home with my newly plumped lips. The colorless lip balm lasts for about four hours which is time for a good nap or a sleep cycle. I love the size tube of the City Lips regular tube but I am thinking of buying the miniature sizes in the four set for my smaller purses but I think that wonderful husband might just have a small fit if I buy all this makeup in one day! So I know I'll be happy with the colors and am happy with the clear which I ALWAYS wear at night so I don't ruin our Hatian Cotton linens handmade in Italy. Time for another application for nice some nice kisses for when my husband comes home from a break at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by hbomb232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip plumper is pretty good. I have a tinted one, and I really like the color a lot. It makes my lips tingle, which is weird, but I guess that's what makes them plump up. It's the first plumper I've owned, and the experience has been positive. I'm always skeptical of products like these, so it was nice to feel like I hadn't wasted my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by 408mama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay, so I am a super busy mom...and mom=broke bc there is always something to pay for....softball, summer camp, day care, karate, etc. etc. etc....so usually, the kiddos live lavish while mom looks like hell.

So I decided to splurge and buy something for the baggy eyes and while I was @ it, I took the opportunity to get the lip treatment.

I am really a minimalist. I don't like to look super made up...I just let the natural, God-given looks shine through...however a sore spot for me is that my upper lip is smaller than my bottom lip and they just don't match. So, in a crazy attempt @ evening them out, I applied the plumper to the upper lip and just smooshed for coverage on the bottom. It kind of worked and both lips were super shiny and defined...not just puffy like collagen gone wrong.

I am not a big spender when it comes to certain things that don't seem to be an outright necessity for a working mom that I can get cheaper elsewhere. BUT I will pay for quality...if I know something works and works well and it does a better job than the lower priced competition, I will spend the $ and this is something I will buy again.

Oh and my eyes are much brighter and vivd too...not sunken bags anymore!! I feel like these help time @ least stand still...even if it can't move backwards! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sirenstar

I like this product! It makes your lips tingle a bit when you apply it, but that makes sense because of the interaction between the products and your lips - and without it, I'd never believe it was working.

I highly recommend the tinted version of these products. They do make your lips plump nicely and the color and shine are fantastic.

I highly recommend this product and other products from this company. I really like the quality, and I know I'm using good stuff. Sure, you can get dollar store makeup, but with that, you can't trust the formula and quality. You know this stuff is good.