April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lip Treatments - City Cosmetics - city lips

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by GrammieC59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product caused an allergic reaction that has made my lips sore split and peeling over and over. City Cosmetics will not take it back si I am stuck with an overpriced product that didn't do anything as promised.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by TBizink

The City Lip Treatment is beyond terrific! I have never used and had such great results from any other product before. I found it amazing that with just one simple application there was a noticeable difference in the plumpness of my lips. The product is a simple gloss but the results are remarkable! Love this product and would definitely continue to use it!

T. Bizink

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by doublejoysmama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty awesome product! You definitely feel the tingle when it goes on and my lips got rather full. The best thing about it is it stayed on while I ate a bagel and was still working when I was done!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Miriomnibus

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. I got it first in just the clear lip advanced treatment and was so in love with it that I ordered four, more plus three more in colors. I haven't received my colors shipment yet but can't wait to get them! So far I see a BIG difference in my lips and at my age (59) my lips were starting to shrink but now they are quite possibly more plump than in my teenage "make out, not make up years!" So some of those guys got cheated but it's too late to go back now since I'm happily married and not playing anymore kissing games accept at home with my newly plumped lips. The colorless lip balm lasts for about four hours which is time for a good nap or a sleep cycle. I love the size tube of the City Lips regular tube but I am thinking of buying the miniature sizes in the four set for my smaller purses but I think that wonderful husband might just have a small fit if I buy all this makeup in one day! So I know I'll be happy with the colors and am happy with the clear which I ALWAYS wear at night so I don't ruin our Hatian Cotton linens handmade in Italy. Time for another application for nice some nice kisses for when my husband comes home from a break at work.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by hbomb232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip plumper is pretty good. I have a tinted one, and I really like the color a lot. It makes my lips tingle, which is weird, but I guess that's what makes them plump up. It's the first plumper I've owned, and the experience has been positive. I'm always skeptical of products like these, so it was nice to feel like I hadn't wasted my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by 408mama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Okay, so I am a super busy mom...and mom=broke bc there is always something to pay for....softball, summer camp, day care, karate, etc. etc. etc....so usually, the kiddos live lavish while mom looks like hell.

So I decided to splurge and buy something for the baggy eyes and while I was @ it, I took the opportunity to get the lip treatment.

I am really a minimalist. I don't like to look super made up...I just let the natural, God-given looks shine through...however a sore spot for me is that my upper lip is smaller than my bottom lip and they just don't match. So, in a crazy attempt @ evening them out, I applied the plumper to the upper lip and just smooshed for coverage on the bottom. It kind of worked and both lips were super shiny and defined...not just puffy like collagen gone wrong.

I am not a big spender when it comes to certain things that don't seem to be an outright necessity for a working mom that I can get cheaper elsewhere. BUT I will pay for quality...if I know something works and works well and it does a better job than the lower priced competition, I will spend the $ and this is something I will buy again.

Oh and my eyes are much brighter and vivd too...not sunken bags anymore!! I feel like these help time @ least stand still...even if it can't move backwards! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sirenstar

I like this product! It makes your lips tingle a bit when you apply it, but that makes sense because of the interaction between the products and your lips - and without it, I'd never believe it was working.

I highly recommend the tinted version of these products. They do make your lips plump nicely and the color and shine are fantastic.

I highly recommend this product and other products from this company. I really like the quality, and I know I'm using good stuff. Sure, you can get dollar store makeup, but with that, you can't trust the formula and quality. You know this stuff is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Sun2008

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My lips have always been kind of a sore spot for me. They never are a feature player when it comes to makeup because they are simply too small.

Thank god both my daughters got their father's lips!

I got the offer to try this product at a discount when I was purchasing the eye cream. I figured - why not? It looked like it would not only make lips plumper - but also help with some aging issues I was having. (Those lines in your lips and around them!)

The Good: Plumping definitely does happen. It also darkens your lips a bit - despite being in clear. I think this is a by product of the plumping? It also helped moisturize my lips a lot - which was great for me because I bite my lips a lot.

The Bad: It is a bit sticky, but you can figure out the right amount for you. Once I did, I was happily using it everyday.

The only thing is this - it is a bit expensive without the discount. I'm probably going to re-order though, because honestly I loved the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by KatrinaMarie1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a Great Product ~ I Love it and am buying it again! It last 2 mo's for me. It's a little pricey but is worth it.

Katrina

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Encinitasgal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using City Lips about 2 weeks ago. Even after I put it on for the first time my lips became noticeably fuller. I put it on once a day at night before bedtime. Last night I forgot to put it on and though it's only been 2 weeks and I forgot one night, it's mid-day the next day and my lips are still noticeably fuller and bigger. I'm quite surprised at the difference. My lips look larger and fuller all the time now and at 60 years old - that's quite an improvement!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No