September 22, 2014 | 1558 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Moisture Therapy Intensive

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this smell, wanna buy it again and again..perfect to me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This is my HG INTENSE moisturizer! Many people are saying that this is too oily or heavy for them, but I think they don't understand this is the heavy duty stuff for really dry skin. It isn't meant to be used as a body butter as you run out the door, because it is going to take a while to do its magic! :) This product does WONDERS for my elbows! One application and my elbows were soft moisturized! I can't say enough great things about this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rosebudz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the worst hand cream I've ever used! I have the tube version.It is so sticky..that my fingers were still sticking together after a couple of hours! I used a small amount..about the size of a dime.I thought it would soak in.It never did..so I wiped it off and my hands ...and they were still very sticky..and not really moisturized. I will not try it again...it's going back!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the hand cream version, and I'm afraid I found it completely useless. It is very greasy, and if I apply it at bedtime my hands still feel greasy (but moisturized) in the morning. However, the second I wash my hands, they are back to being just as dry and cracked as the night before. This must just sit on top of my skin and never sink in.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a nice inexpensive hand cream that is very portable, comes in a squeeze tube. has orange roughy (fish?!) oil in it! fragrance is not too good, but doesnt linger. seems a tad slippery/silicone-y (none listed in ingredients).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Too heavy, too thick, too greasy for moi.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want a hydrating hand cream that softens rough, dry skin, this isn't quite the product for you. It protects beautifully, but doesn't seem to penetrate very well. If you want a highly protective shield to lock moisture into your hands---say, after washing and drying, or to protect your hands in the cold, this would be the ticket.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This one is good but the cream version leaves you smelling like a homeless person after a couple of hours. It worked all year but now the snows have come it's turned crap. My face started to look dry like a pack of chips again. My forehead was asking me to borrow one of Tyra's Lace Front wigs to hide behind because the skin was so dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I feel the same way about this lotion as I do the hand cream. ;-) I am not mad about the smell and I really do not like the feel of it on my skin. It is just sort of a tacky feel to me. One reviewer says it is one of her top sales in her Avon business. When I sold Avon here in the Great Northwest, well.....I rarely got an order for this one. It had nothing to do with my opinion because I rarely talked to my customers. They usually ordered via the phone. Anyway, Avon has a lot of great lotions, but this one is not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sell avon and this is my best selling product. This goes for men and women, my uncle orders tons of this stuff so he can keep one everywhere and another customer owns a car washing buisness and he goes through this stuff like crazy. This lotion is thick but absorbs quickly, I can't stand lotion that you feel like you have on for 10 minutes. Isn't greasy at all. I always have one of these somewhere and the small ones are great for my purse, back pack and car. I keep one at work too.