January 31, 2015 | 2011 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Moisture Therapy Intensive

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This hand cream is HG for my nurse's hands. My hands get dry and actually peel from the alcohol foam and constant hand washing at work. The hospital supplied lotion does nothing for my dry cracked hands. This Avon hand cream is fragrance free, thick and silicon free. It goes on thick and takes some rubbing to get it to completely absorb but there is no greasy residue after about five minutes. And it completely heals my beat up hands. Plus, it's dirt cheap. I buy the large tubes for 1.99 when they are on sale and the little pocket sized tubes you can get for as little as 79 cents. Please do not let the cheap price fool you. This hand cream works. I have been using it for years and will continue to do so. Do not confuse the Mousture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair with the other lotions and hand creams ( daily moisture, oatmeal and I believe one with vitamin A, C, and E ) those ones are scented and in my opinion don't work as well as the Intensive Healing and Repair in the white tube with blue lettering. This is 5 star HG, Excellent value hand cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this smell, wanna buy it again and again..perfect to me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This is my HG INTENSE moisturizer! Many people are saying that this is too oily or heavy for them, but I think they don't understand this is the heavy duty stuff for really dry skin. It isn't meant to be used as a body butter as you run out the door, because it is going to take a while to do its magic! :) This product does WONDERS for my elbows! One application and my elbows were soft moisturized! I can't say enough great things about this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rosebudz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the worst hand cream I've ever used! I have the tube version.It is so sticky..that my fingers were still sticking together after a couple of hours! I used a small amount..about the size of a dime.I thought it would soak in.It never did..so I wiped it off and my hands ...and they were still very sticky..and not really moisturized. I will not try it again...it's going back!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the hand cream version, and I'm afraid I found it completely useless. It is very greasy, and if I apply it at bedtime my hands still feel greasy (but moisturized) in the morning. However, the second I wash my hands, they are back to being just as dry and cracked as the night before. This must just sit on top of my skin and never sink in.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a nice inexpensive hand cream that is very portable, comes in a squeeze tube. has orange roughy (fish?!) oil in it! fragrance is not too good, but doesnt linger. seems a tad slippery/silicone-y (none listed in ingredients).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Too heavy, too thick, too greasy for moi.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want a hydrating hand cream that softens rough, dry skin, this isn't quite the product for you. It protects beautifully, but doesn't seem to penetrate very well. If you want a highly protective shield to lock moisture into your hands---say, after washing and drying, or to protect your hands in the cold, this would be the ticket.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This one is good but the cream version leaves you smelling like a homeless person after a couple of hours. It worked all year but now the snows have come it's turned crap. My face started to look dry like a pack of chips again. My forehead was asking me to borrow one of Tyra's Lace Front wigs to hide behind because the skin was so dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I feel the same way about this lotion as I do the hand cream. ;-) I am not mad about the smell and I really do not like the feel of it on my skin. It is just sort of a tacky feel to me. One reviewer says it is one of her top sales in her Avon business. When I sold Avon here in the Great Northwest, well.....I rarely got an order for this one. It had nothing to do with my opinion because I rarely talked to my customers. They usually ordered via the phone. Anyway, Avon has a lot of great lotions, but this one is not my favorite.