April 21, 2014 | 1221 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Staple for me for years on end. Great as an undereye concealer, overall eye brightener and hides brow strays. Not crazy about the pencil that needs to be sharpened, but one lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hated this . Colour was nice but I found it chalky in texture and it made me break out under my eyebrows which NEVER has happened before . Returned

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! But if your wondering if there is a dupe out there I suggest the Rimmel Scandaleyes! Half the price with all the quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

I really enjoy this highlighter, very smooth, easy to blend, does give the appearance of a lifted brow!.. I still think it's quite pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this to highlight my brows. And sometimes, on my dark circles. If your skin is dry, it may flake a bit (duh). Otherwise, it's blendable. Good product! I like covering up the veiny bits below my eyebrows. Adds a nice "lift."

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I love this highlighter!!!! It's so creamy and pigmented, and it glides on extremely well and it layers really easily. It stays on really well without any kind of primer or powder to set it, although it does crease a fair bit (probably cause of my oily skin...) but overall an amazing product.

I use it not only to highlight my brows, this doubles really well as a cream eye shadow, and the colors show up really well. It's blend able, and like I've said, easy to layer on. It also works great as a tint, if you want to lighten your eye shadows.

LOVE, love, love it!!!

P.S: My friend gifted me this one too... Don't know the price of it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by avuwo

I use this as a highlighter and eyeliner to brighten my eyes. It has turned into a beauty staple in my everyday routine. It's super blendable and gives off a really nice colour. The only downside is that it's a little expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely wonderful! A multi-tasker_ I like to contour my face so I use this as my highlighter also. Gives a really pretty glow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a neat little product if you're a makeup junkie like me. I always just used my regular powder shadows as brow bone highlighters, but this seemed like a very cool concept to me.

High Brow is described as a linen-pink shade, which I think fits the bill quite perfectly. It's 100% matte and has a very creamy texture. You have to be careful when applying this because it seems to go on heavily, which can result in it being hard to blend out and looking like you have white lines under your brows.

When applied properly (mastering the technique is key), this is quite nifty. It instantly makes your brows look lifted, and makes your eyes appear more bright and awake. This is also nice for highlighting your inner corners. I imagine it may work as an under eye brightener for very fair-skinned women as well. Also, this is great for using in between waxes to mimic the look of freshly waxed brows.

I'm not absolutely head-over-heels in love with this product (it's not something that I rave about to whoever will listen), but it's definitely a nifty little product that I'd suggest if you're looking for something new to add to your collection.

BTW- I have very yellow undertones. It looks all right on me, but sort of clashes. I wish Benefit would make a pale yellow version of this for us warm complected girls.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've had this for a few months now. I still don't know quite how I feel about it. I don't like obvious sparkly brow highlight so this is nice in that way. But I feel like it requires a lot of blending, which seems to defeat the purpose of a quick-use stick. Also, I'm NW10 & IDK how ppl darker than me wear this without it being super obvious. I feels like it stands out quite a bit on *me*. I like this enough to keep it (& I purge often) but it doesn't thrill me