Avon Recharging Day Radiance Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/24/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I liked this cream when i first applied it. It really makes your skin glow and is not greasy. It has a nice perfumed smell. You still have a glow even after applying foundation.

After a few hours my oils started coming in and my faced looked kind of greasy.

Also there is not that much product, after a few days more than half of it seemed to be gone. I just dont think that makes it a good value.

on 4/30/2006 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I thought I was going to like this as it's somewhat unique because it's a factory mixture of moisturizer (with SPF!) and facial illuminator. I'm sure you like the idea as well.But it doesn't work as it sounds.It's not like it breaks me out or anything because it hasn't but nothing breaks me out anyways.But it seems plastic like maybe a bit fake.I feel like an oil slick with this on my face sometimes.It might be good when I'm on summer vacation,in somewhere hot and tropical,when I'm tanned etc..But it looks too weird in city.Gave this only 2 for now.

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have combo skin, with T-Zone being *slightly* oily. I use this in the mornings, and upon application, it's a little oily. After I wear this, my face is shiny. But I put on liquid foundation after so it's okay but if I wanted to just wear the cream on my face I have to use a powder to tone down the shine.

I like this product because I feel it DOES moisturize. It also has SPF 15 which is great. I noticed after applying on my neck for a while, it has become very soft. SO has my face. Maybe it's this cream!

I bought this on sale with the night one, if you have not tried the Relaxing Night you MUST try that one to go with the day one. It's amazing as well! I love them both!

Will repurchase!

on 3/26/2006 2:29:00 AM

this product nearly ruined my face. my skin was reacting to it badly and i could literally see red spots popping out of my chins and cheeks. when i looked closer at the jar i could see glitter, so that might be the reason. took me a week or two for new skin to grow back. i thought it's my skin being sensitive but when my mum tried it her skin started to feel dry and uncomfortable too, and she hasn't got sensitive skin. luckily got a refund. so obviously won't purchase this product again.

on 9/13/2005 1:38:00 AM

This is a nice product. It does not break me out, it has vitamin C in it, and it is a medium-thick moisturizer that absorbs well. It moisturizes well, as far as anti-aging or lightening of the skin, I don't think it helps, but works as a great moisturizer for a good price (plus it smells great like citrus).

on 5/11/2005 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a new product from avon at this writing. The product is in a 1.7 oz heavy glass orange jar.
My first impression is the scent. It smells EXACTLY like Calvin Klein's Truth perfume to me!

FOrtunetly, the scent quickly vanishes after applying. It does moisturize my dry skin adequatly, and has an SPF 15. There is also a Recharging Night cream which I haven't tried yet.

Popular Moisturizers