October 1, 2014 | 987 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe Collection 2005

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This perfume stinks. I got it mixed up with the expensive Chloe. No wonder it was only 30 bucks from Chemist Warehouse! Use it as a room freshener now but still can't stand the smell. If I hadn't opened it and knew it was so gross I would have asked for a refund.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would like to give this fragrance a 3.5 because it is quite unique and very pleasant. I don't agree with the comments about it being drugstore or generic and agree instead with the reference to Annick Goutal - this is a sheer, grassy floral concoction seen most often in the boutique band of brothers.
On me, Chloe is about as green as one can go - crushed leaves, I would say. There is a saltiness in there too - actually, it's a savoury scent. The fruit notes are a surprise - I certainly get no passion fruit, but I might detect unripe pear. It drips with water lily and wet gardenia, but I don't get tuberose and can't see any similarity with Marc Jacobs, which is a scent I know well, nor L'Artisan's La Chasse aux Papillons. At a push, I find a link with Penhaligon's Ellenisia, which was made in the same year. They share that they emanate pear, but Ellenisia's pear is an illusion from the rose, plum and mandarin. The result is shampooey in both - washed hair, yet to be dried.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by LILYFISH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, stupid me! Why didn't I research this first? I saw this at fragrancenet and bought it, not realizing it wasn't the delightful fragrance from the 80's. This is a very cheap shallow drugstore fragrance in a cute bottle. Not offensive really, but not worth wearing. Air freshener it will be!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I had smelt it on someone else and a card and thought it was time for a change from citrus / green scents to floral. The packaging was beautiful. However, I wasted my money here as I couldnt wear it. Too florally and gave me a headache.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 5:20:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely fresh summer floral... pity that it was a limited edition.

It reminds me of RL Romance, and also has something similar to EL Pleasures.
Yes, flowers!!

It's an easy one for daywear & office wear, smells clean, fresh, girlie (but NOT that sweet fruity girlie...) a classical girl I mean.
I recommend it if you ever put your hands on a bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 5:20:00 PM More reviews by clamster

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it's similar to MARC JACOB's perfume I found this at a marshall's I forgot how much but I love it! If anyone doesn't want their's I will have it! The lasting power is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bottle is so cute with the little flowers on it... The fragrance is very soft, light, floral and feminine - it reminds me of a softer version of Champs Elysee - a very pretty girly fragrance. Staying power is average, great for the hot weather though ...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2005 8:03:00 AM More reviews by cafebizarre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

as this was a limited edition, imagine my excitement when i found someone selling it on ebay (for a discount, too!). i got my hands on the perfume two days ago and excitedly sprized some on my wrist.

....and all i am going to say is that i am not impressed. it reminded me somewhat of issey miyake and all the other 'summer' scents. i have a feeling i will have to spritz this on my clothes or it will end up giving me a massive headache! the bottle is very cute, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was instantly addicted to Chloe 2005. The scent is fun but sophisticated, refreshing but unique. A wonderful take on floral, it resembles the smell of jasmine even though it doesn't have jasmine in the ingredients. And the bottle design is to-die-for: a clear square bottle with green leaf imprints and the name 'Chloe' written in gold letters. As a designer, Pheobe Philo doesn't always rub me the right way, but this fragrance is just fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by mommyofcutie

I have to say that this is one of the lovliest scents I will never purchase LOL! It's a beautiful, well-rounded floral, alongs the lines of Annick Goutal. However, the pear note starts off strong on my skin, and gets stronger the longer I wear. I don't care for pear note, so I won't be purchasing. However, I reccommend sampling it.