Alberto Vo5 Nourishing Oasis -- Energize and Volumize with Citrus and Vitamin C

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/4/2008 2:02:00 PM

This was without a doubt, my favorite shampoo of all time. It was also my grandmother, sister, and mom's favorite as well. So of course, it was discontinued. :-( It smells like a fresh peeled orange and made hair vibrant and bouncy.

on 8/18/2006 12:09:00 PM

Made my normal to dry hair blah. Didn't even finish the bottle.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I cannot even begin to say how much I adore this shampoo. It keeps my hair so light and fluffy and smells like a dream!! Wow what a scent!! When I'm in a bad mood, I just hop in the shower and start shampooing. Uplifting. :)

on 10/9/2005 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean and smelly, but it is very dry for my thin, colored hair. Will not re-purchase....

on 7/22/2005 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the nourishing oasis energize and volumize shampoo, but just like every other seperate shampoo and conditioner, you have to buy the conditioner aswell, otherwise your hair will be dry. Used together my hair is so smooth and silky and moisturized, which is something no other shampoo and conditioner have done for my thick, coarse, wavy hair. I will definately buy this stuff again.

on 5/18/2005 1:10:00 PM

I have baby fine, wavy/curly hair and this shampoo was horrible for my hair. It is very drying and didn't give me much volume. My hair would be so dry that I couldn't even style it to look good...eek!

It does smell pretty nice, so I use it for a body wash sometimes. (With a lot of lotion afterwards! hehe)

on 5/10/2005 4:48:00 PM

I love the scent of this shampoo. But I feel this line's claims (energize and volumize) are far fetched. It feels like your run of the mill shampoo. I don't feel anything "activates" with the steam of my shower. This does clean well, but it's a little drying. The price is cheap, under $2, and the packaging is your standard plastic bottle with flip top lid. I may repurchase if I'm in a pinch, but I'd rather not.