April 18, 2014 | 1561 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Nourishing Oasis -- Energize and Volumize with Citrus and Vitamin C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was without a doubt, my favorite shampoo of all time. It was also my grandmother, sister, and mom's favorite as well. So of course, it was discontinued. :-( It smells like a fresh peeled orange and made hair vibrant and bouncy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by kiki13

Made my normal to dry hair blah. Didn't even finish the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by legallylaura04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot even begin to say how much I adore this shampoo. It keeps my hair so light and fluffy and smells like a dream!! Wow what a scent!! When I'm in a bad mood, I just hop in the shower and start shampooing. Uplifting. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by nadery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo leaves your hair squeaky clean and smelly, but it is very dry for my thin, colored hair. Will not re-purchase....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 2:51:00 AM More reviews by oOeye_candy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the nourishing oasis energize and volumize shampoo, but just like every other seperate shampoo and conditioner, you have to buy the conditioner aswell, otherwise your hair will be dry. Used together my hair is so smooth and silky and moisturized, which is something no other shampoo and conditioner have done for my thick, coarse, wavy hair. I will definately buy this stuff again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by AstraLeia

I have baby fine, wavy/curly hair and this shampoo was horrible for my hair. It is very drying and didn't give me much volume. My hair would be so dry that I couldn't even style it to look good...eek!

It does smell pretty nice, so I use it for a body wash sometimes. (With a lot of lotion afterwards! hehe)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the scent of this shampoo. But I feel this line's claims (energize and volumize) are far fetched. It feels like your run of the mill shampoo. I don't feel anything "activates" with the steam of my shower. This does clean well, but it's a little drying. The price is cheap, under $2, and the packaging is your standard plastic bottle with flip top lid. I may repurchase if I'm in a pinch, but I'd rather not.