September 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Treatments (Face) - Renee Rouleau - Skin Correcting Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by andrrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, but it costs way too much for what you get!!! I don't understand how people say the 0.5oz bottle lasts for months - mine barely lasts a month!

Otherwise, it totally does what its supposed to do!!!

I really wish Renee would increase the size of this to 1oz for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Really does balance my skin like a dream to prevent future breakouts etc and great choice to alternating between my glycolic serum. I love this one or the Skin Drink after peels/exfoliation if I need more hydration. Such quality serums in this line and I never have to worry about breaking out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I switched back to using RR products in December last year after a very cold Christmas trip to Canada. I got to meet her personally on a trip to DC and she did a skin consult with me and recommended some products, including this serum. I've used it before years ago with success so I was confident with the purchase. It is very thin, like a soupy toner, and goes on easily especially if your skin is still damp. It is supposed to strengthen weakened skin and help build it from the inside out. It did just this for me - my sore, flakey, tired skin drank this serum in and started to perk up. I used this once a day, nighttime, along with the Hawaiian Nourishing Cream (great), and it really helped get my skin back to normal. I finished the 1st bottle in about 2 months (I used it daily straight without alternating it with another serum or AHA every other weak as suggested) and ordered another. Less impressive results with the second bottle and I am now finishing my 3rd bottle and do not plan to repurchase. It seems that this only has an 'effect' when my skin is overstressed or totally abused. I may repurchase this again in the winter if I have another bad reaction to the harsh weather, but for now I am going to finish this bottle and not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by val1408

I used it once before and thought it didnt do much so I put it away in my drawer and forgot it for a while. Well, last night before bed, I was getting tired of those blemishes I had that looked so terrible due to harch acne medicine that seemed to have burned my skin.When I woke up this mornig, those blemishes seem much less red and not as bumpy. I guess I am going to keep using the serum this week to see if it' s going to heal everything much further.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this in the morning (under moisturizer) and at night when I’m on an off week from glycolic serum. I can say that this has helped heal blemishes on my face faster than any product. Since starting the routine my skin has been clear of clogs and blemishes so it was hard to tell that this was working and then I burned my forehead with a curling iron and had a nasty mark that was taking forever to heal. I was avoiding it with my skincare and just put Neosporin on it then I thought what the heck…I put this serum on it and it was practically healed by the end of the day. I was sold! This stuff is working! Clear gel that sinks right in…cannot tell its even on your skin…which I like since I have pretty oily skin. I use 3 pumps every day (6 when using night and day) and there is hardly a dent in the bottle…so its cost effective for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by googler123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only used this serum for a week, two times a day, but so far I adore it! It really normalizes my skin and keeps it moisturized and very smooth. It also gives my skin a glow to it every morning. It has not caused any breakouts or any other problems and sinks right into my skin, leaving it comfortable and soft. It is a little pricey, but I would definitely repurchase because of the great results I've been getting.

Update: I stopped buying this because I felt it was too expensive and there are cheaper and better serums out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by chancedailey

I love this product! I use it underneath my Sheer Moisture at night, on the opposite week of my Glycolic 17% serum (as its recommended) and like it says, it really does help to lessen my breakouts and keep my sensitive skin balanced!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jane120

This is one of the very few products that I've purchased more than once. I have really easily irritated dehydrated cheeks and oily T-zone that's fairly sensitive also. After using Retin-A Micro for a while my cheeks have gotten so irritated, but this serum has really helped my skin get balanced again ( I use it at night under my moisturizer)...and feel like my skin. It really does what it claims to do. Its one of the few things I can count on that won't irritate my skin and will actual help it heal. My only problem with it, is the price and the fact that it only comes in the really tiny bottle. But, since I haven't found anything else that works like this, if you have sensitized skin, I'd highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by js1624

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I love all the RR products I've tried and this is no exception. My skin is much clearer since I've been using it and not as oily(it usually breaks out all the time and is oily in the T-zone). I makes your skin look and feel great! My skin is sensative and it loves this stuff - very soothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by divafx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great serum for troubled skins. My skin is acne/combo/sensitive/very fair. The tissue respiratory factor in this product helps get oxygen to the clogged areas of the skin while the phosolipids "patch" damaged lipid barriers which can cause roughness, redness, and sensitivity. The sodium hyaluronate, better known as hyaluronic acid, works as a wonderful lightweight moisturizer that is beneficial to all skin types. Hyaluronic acid is the closest thing to our bodies own natural moisturization and has been shown to help boost cell renewal and even out fine lines. Beta-glucan is sort of like taking Vitamin C for your body to boost your immune system only for the skin. It helps you boost your skins natural defenses against bacteria and irritants. This helps create less breakouts and irritation. All these key ingredients together make one amazing, good for you skin serum. My skin is always happier when I use this.