September 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Skincare - Face - Mary Kay - Balanced Response Masking Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 3:29:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this in the shower for a while. It's supposed to be like using a mask. It's a mild exfoliator, but basically just a cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 11:26:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was not anyhting super impressive to me. I used the oily skin formula and it dried my skin a tad. I loved the way the formula smelled and I loved the long sleek tube it came in. It felt good as a sudsey cleanser but as for it's masking benefits, I didn't really notice any scrubbing or exfoliating action in this. I think it was chemical? IDK. Anyway, this is discontiued anyway so I won't go on and on why I don't care for it. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2001 8:27:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This makes my skin feel very soft and "balanced" afterwards, but for my combo skin which is says its for it just makes me break out more.