October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Pinkarat

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

while the color in the tube is a gorgeous medium pink w/gold, there is zero color pay off and just looks like a clear very shimmery gloss on my lips. Lustreglasses are supposed to be sheer but this was too sheer. Huge disappointment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Very shimmery and is sticky wish it had a little more color payoff but looks gorgeous over my mac lipstick in hot gossip. It's part of the back to mac program so that's a plus

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

This is a very pretty gloss very sheer pink with lots of gold sparkle. Like the other reviews it is almost clear but very pretty. Love the way it feels on my lips. Yes, I would buy another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color in the tube is very pretty pinky-gold, but the color pay off isn't very good. I understand that the Lustreglasses are supposed to be sheer, but Pinkarat looked like clear shimmery gloss on me. I thought it would look good layered over lipsticks, but it doesn't do much more than add a little shimmer. Disappointing. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss, it's one of my favourite MAC shades. It's great for everyday use, it's pink with a hint of coral and gold glitter...it looks great over a nude or pale pink lipstick e.g. MAC Faux or MAC Creme Cup.
I've repurchased this gloss so many times, Star Nova used to be my staple MAC lipgloss, but I much prefer Pinkarat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great gloss. Its not one of my favorites, but it is still a good go to gloss for most days.

Its a mild medium pink color with rather large pieces of gold glitter. Its not too much gold, but there is definitely more contrast between the gold pieces and the color of the gloss itself.
Definitely perfect for a nighttime summer look or tropical vacation ;)

I am a NC20 and this seems to go well with my skin. Its enough pink that it shows up and my skin color can handle the gold.

If you are paler than me, it might be too bold or wash you out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

I would love if this was more pigmented as the colour in the tube is to die for - hence the 4 not 5.
I love this regardless, it lives in my handbag at all times as it goes on over every lipstick, adds a pretty shimmer and lasts a long time.
I got this in a set of minis at a CCO so didn't pay RRP, I'm not sure I would pay full price for full size as I'm sure I could find a lipgloss that suits the purpose as well as this at Boots or Superdrug.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by jordanXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love it! Its such a pretty sheer light pink with some subtle multicolor glitter. It makes my lips look slightly fuller and compliments my pale complexion but I think it would look good on darker complexions. My lips are pigmented and this comes up as a beautiful pink mlbb gloss. It's not sticky and has great vanilla smell. I love the brush applicator.definitely HG! I'm nw15 blue eyes light brown hair for reference. Would def. Repurchase. I say go try it out! Hope this was helpful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! Gorgeous sheer medium pink, slightly cool, with substantial shimmer. On me it doesn't look too "young" and I don't feel awkward wearing it. This doesn't have a ton of pigment, and that is why I bought it, and it gives such a glow. Looks amazing for nights out! Slightly sticky, not as much as I would like (LOVE sticky glosses!) and lasts pretty well for a gloss. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Riverle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

If you like shimmer in your gloss then give this one a go. I would say it's pinky/coral with gold shimmer. It's very pretty. I don't often wear shimmer on my lips though so Idon't wear this 1 very much. It's also very sheer. Looks great over pink & nude l/s. I haven't tried it alone.