Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance Eye Masks

4.2

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Arginine HCI, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Raspberry Extract, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene

on 1/20/2015 1:21:00 PM

This is definitely an eye mask that delivers instant results!!!!! I have been using these for a about 1 year and try to apply twice a week but sometimes I only get a chance to do it once, hence a busy life.
Here is some info about my under eye dilemma. I have an abundance of crepiness and fine lines that have invaded my eye area. This is very sad I know, but here's where these eye masks come in handy.
Wow! All I need to say is Wow!
After application my eyes are more awake and it look so smooth.
After pressing in the serum I then put on my eye cream, concealer and go!
This seriously is the most impressive, fast acting under eye product I've ever used.
It also contains ingredients that will effectively halt aging cumulatively.
Thanks Shiseido!!!!!

on 9/28/2014 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A miracle product. Outstanding. I was skeptical of these masks, any paper masks in general but I was wrong! A man working at the Shiseido counter gave me a sample pack to try out; he told me I should use them on hungover days, haha. Hungover days don't happen like they used to so I tried it without the booze involved. Shortly after applying I felt a tightening sensation. They are cool to the touch and I felt spa like. With only one use, my under eyes are much brighter, everything smoothed out and my first fine lines are gone! This is truly a miracle product. I plan to buy the whole pack and even give the whole face masks a try. I know it's expensive to buy the whole pack, but the results are worth every coin.

on 2/14/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is truly an amazing product. I was contemplating under eye surgery because of the bags under my eyes but after using this product it made a huge difference in the appearance under my eyes. They were much firmer, brighter and less puffy. I loved the look!!! Only downside is the price. If they were cheaper I would use them almost everyday!

I love this product! I've already gone through three hars and there has been a marked difference in my puffy eyes. I used to dread taking pictures but now you barely notice they are there. I use to obsess over plastic surgery to tighten my eye region. I haven't felt that in a very long time. It take over 5 months to see real results though.

on 8/3/2009 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is for the Concentrated Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream. It wasn't coming up in the search. Again, a little goes a long way. This cream stays put, moisturizes, doesn't sting my eyes, and the texture is a plus. My aunt has been using this forever and I swear, people think she's in her late thirties/early forties.

Ok, this works out to SGD6.80 per pair and its great! These gel pads are really easy to use and its a no mess, no fuss product. Sits comfortably on the skin and after 20 minutes (the gel part thins and is absorbed) my eye area is so moisturised and smooth..... makeup glides on like silk the next morning. Will use this as a staple!

on 8/25/2008 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

can you say...FABULOUS? this item is amazing!! it is a retinol eye treatment (mask) that leaves your under eye area pampered!! again..like most of my good reviews..the product is very expensive ($65 for 12 treatments) but it is worth it if you have wrinkles or dark circles (like me!!!) I could see a small difference after the first treatment! with continued use, hopefully big results!! (I will let you know!)

on 7/2/2008 6:06:00 PM

This is what I was looking for. I bought the retinol one, thinking it was this one. (my aunt gave me a sample) This is not paper thin like the retinol mask ($60) and cost less. It feels like silicone and makes your eyes feel well rested after the 15 minute application. You're suppose to put this over your favorite eye cream. It didn't erase my eye circles, but my fine lines are a little plumped. I think this is only sold in Asia. I bought it for 26USD at the airport in Hong Kong. Will update.

on 12/18/2007 4:04:00 AM

i bought BENEFIANCE Eye Treatment Mask on yahoo auction to try. But found nothing fantastic bout the product. for 10pcs cost me SGD$35, which i consider quite expensive for a product that doesnt work. Perhaps i should try their retinol eye mask....

on 12/12/2007 5:03:00 PM

my skin is very dry, and my undereye area even more so. this stick-on mask did nothing for me - creams work much better.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Shiseido Products