September 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Blooz Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this color! not quite a 'navy' because it has more pazazz than a true navy does. it has some sort of silver luminescence to it, i think (which sets it apart from a simple, flat navy). my skin is brown and i have brown eyes. blooz sets off the golden flecks in my eyes and complements them very well. i don't think i'll ever stop purchasing blooz, so i hope it's never discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a truely beautiful navy eye liner. Not dark blue, not light blue... true navy. It stays well on the waterline as well. Love wearing this during the day instead of black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

The #1 reason I like this liner is because of the color. It is very, very hard to find an actual NAVY blue eyeliner. Most eyeliners are either a bright cobalt blue, or end up looking teal.

I wish it was an automatic pencil and lasted longer on my lower lashline. I sharpen it quite a bit so I can get a precise line. It's not perfect, but I'll likely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty blackish blue. I like to use this with a soft silvery eyeshadow as a wash for an easy look. The color is beautiful, but the formula is almost too soft, where sometimes it crumbles on my face. Otherwise, a beautiful shade when you don't feel like black or brown liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by LilyFrances

I like to use as both an eyebrow filler and eyeliner. It's soft and spreads evenly. It's not magic, but I would probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love using this for a navy smokey eye, I pair it was MAC contrast and its so pretty. This isn't something I use every day but when I want to look a little glamorous or sultry this is the look I go for. I wish it were just a tad softer though but it still smudges well and then stays put. Beautiful color!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by megzmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Some people say blue-eyed girls should stay away from blue eye makeup. While I'm not advocating going all Mimi-from-Drew-Carey, this eyeliner looks great on my grayish-blueish eyes. It's nice to have a bit more color than just black or brown. Dark, but not too dark, this looked great with some blue-toned gray shadow (gunmetal from UD Naked Palette). It lasted all day, including the extra hour-and-a-half I worked when an employee didn't show up for work (and the reprimand from me that followed). Throughout the day, every time I looked in the mirror, I seemed AWAKE. Definitely going to go for this one throughout the summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by alexh3118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great color, although I always find eyeliners wear off during the day :l great if youve got fair skin and dont want to look to 'hard' with black eyeliner but with more 'pop' than with a brown liner, the color is although not as blue as the outer packaging suggested. I bought from ACW (as usual) and I find you get heaps in the pencil, and will me much easier to sharpen than MAC's powerpoint liners (I find these a total pain for smudging and wearing off during the day, to the point were it looks like i have no liner on anymore).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice eyeliner. It goes on easily and gives you just the right amount of color. One thing that I find annoying about it is that it smudges very easily and sometimes ends up places where I'd rather it not be. Other than that, the pigmentation is great and since it's such a long pencil it lasts for a long time. Even if you're an avid eyeliner user it still lasts longer than the typical drugstore liner. The price isn't even bad. I haven't liked all the eye kohls but this one does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by amber832

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oooo! I love this eye kohl, it is such a pretty sort of royal blue-ish shade that especially compliments hazel/green eyes. However I think it would look good with any eyecolor. It is my favorite eye kohl so far, and if you pair it with navy blue mascara it will look even better!
I wear it on my water line and it doesnt smear that much! I mean since it is a kohl a little smearing should be tolerated!
I will re purchase over and over again!