October 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2006 3:16:00 AM More reviews by hmtran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Target. It was supposed to be for 9.99, but then marked down for 6.85, but then when I rung it up at the register it was for only 2.85. Given the cheap price, I don't feel too bad that this product worked for me. Anyhow, I love the LOOK of the colors in this palette. The colors look very nice, pearly, creamy. However the cream formulation isn't the best one out there. When I first touched it to start applying to my eyes, I noticed that it was hard and sticky. Very tacky. Imagine that on my eyes. I hated how it felt. My eyelids felt like they kept sticking when I blinked. Overall very tacky. Do not like at all. And the fact that I could feel it on all day too. Naturally, when anyone is wearing makeup, you don't want to FEEL the makeup. Well here I'm feeling this heavy creme on my eyes all day, and it feels sticky like I got some dried up glue on my eyes. So anyhow, I've only used this once. If anyone is a real fan of Sonia's stuff, I'd be happy to trade this off. That's all I can say for now.