October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Wear Infinite Quad - Autumn Leaves

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jeansgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow..The colors looked nice in the packaging but there's almost no pigment. I've never had to "fight" with the eye shadow so much as this useless product. The powder seemed overly hard and hardly anything goes on the brush and on my eyes. I was so disappointed yet I realize the hit and miss with drug store make up. This was pretty much the worst of the bunch. I decided to ante up and buy Smashbox Photo Op eye shadows for brown eyes. What a difference!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sapiosexual

My first thought upon opening and trying on this product was "whut". I've no idea if this was just me, but the pigmentation was nearly nonexistent on my skin, and I'm fairly light. I waver anywhere between NC20 and NC25. I was disappointed and would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is made for light eyes but I have super dark brown eyes and I love it. I actually dont like the greens but I love the brown and the goldish tan color. They really bring out brown eyes and mostly stay on long, they tend to kind of smudge off or move up into your crease but not too bad. I recommend this for most eye types especially brown and green or hazel. I might buy it again but since I dont like the green maybe not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really picky about eye shadow but I really like this one. I have a hard time finding shades that look good on me but this one looks great. It makes my blue/green eyes pop. I use a hemp lip conditioning stick underneath it and it goes on really well and stays on until I take it off at night. These are the perfect colors for a soft smokey eye. You can easily use just a bit for during the day and add more if you want a darker look at night. All the colors compliment each other and its really easy to blend. I love the dark brown shade! I wear this nearly every day unless I want a more natural look

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

This is one of the products I back up, I am really scared they will discontinue these and they do break. This was the first sort of real eyeshadow I ever wore and have been buying it on and off since I was 15. Both browns are extremely flattering on me. for reference My eyes are medium green and can at times look blue ( i had blue eyes as a kid) my skin is neutral maybe slight warm toned and very pale but i use bronzer in the summer. My hair is a cool dirty blonde and i have lots of blonde highlights. When i am pale My favourite shade is the matte chocolate brown this looks great on my lid with black eyeliner and any lighter crease colour it really actually seems to brighten my eye. In the summer I wear the two shimmering colours the gold one in the centre of my lid and the brown all over it and they give a great summer bronzy look. I really don't use the vanilla colour it is so sheer, matte and exactly almost the colour of my skin its really invisible and therefore useless, maybe would be good if you wanted to mattify the lid without colour but that seems weird. Anyway I love this and probably always will, have never found a better brown and its cheap too, Ughhh, but the lid always always comes off!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by savethetatas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my first eyeshadows and I still love buying this shade years later. I looove the perle and the rich shades they're very pretty and just awesome! the dark matte shade really doesn't do much for me though. I'll keep buying until they discontinue them!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I use a lot of browns, coppers and tans on my eyes and this quad is perfect for that. I like the variety of colors included. I find that I need to apply quite a bit to make it show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sdmchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite eyeshadow. The pigment is strong, the colours are accurate, pretty, and natural, and the slight shimmer in the colours allows for easy blending. They are amazing and the price is right. The only thing I don't like is that the packaging is flimsy. I have owned 6-8 of these and at least two of the lids have broken off less than a couple weeks after I bought them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this quad. I really like the look of a neutral understated eye. I had dismissed using the top right perle colour as I thought it was too shimmery. However, on a day I look really tired I tried it on my lid. Totally woke me up and it didn't look as frosty as I had previously anticipated. I even like the sponge applicator that it comes with. It has 2 different sides...a wider one and a tapered thin one. When I'm in a hurry I just use the wide sponge for my lid and highlight and the thin one to line my bottom lashes. I take it everywhere with me in my make- up bag so I'm really liking the size of it. I don't have an eye primer yet, but use my mac concealer and it stays on the whole day. Update: I still love this and have hit pan on most of the colours, but I probably won't be able to take it with me for touch-ups. The lid comes apart and the plastic part cracks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Color compliment each other well. I love that it's a very neutral palette and it small. I never tried l'oreal before and it's nice for a drugstore item. Love that it has 2 matte colors since that's hard to find