Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him 1

4.9

on 5/14/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Got this for my Father around valentines day I think it was & he likes it a lot!! It is sooo cool to have a Father whom is trendy & not stuffy & old esp for some1 in their mid 70s. I loved how it smells on him. It's very clean & not too strong nor cheap smelling (not like Mike The Situation Juggalo pimp or something!!). I would love it if I had a bf to buy this for...it's 1 of my fave men's fragrances ever!! I so would repurchase this for all of the important men in my life...my Father prefers aftershave balms (in general) BC he thinks is easy to overdo spraying urself from a can/bottle & douse urself, he is a class act, you don't want ur guy to have his scent proceed him by a 100 feet or ev1 smell him in the elevator at the hotel for 2 or 3 hours after he's been in there lol. NOT all guys get that fact, but I like this scent because it's so clean & preppy, even if ur guy gets a bit carried away, you won't gag on the scent like RL Polo (Daddy's fave scent is the green Polo). This scent is right up there on my fave list w Davidoff Zino (sadly d/c), Davidoff Cool Water, & the house of Calvin Klein.

on 4/6/2013 5:30:00 AM

I LOVE this on my boyfriend, it's possibly the sexiest scent I ever smelled on men. Some may say it's more for young adults but I think it's quite generic. Definitely a great gift for every guy - BF, brother, friend, dad!

on 3/11/2013 1:50:00 AM

I've smelled this fragrance a couple of times, and surprisingly it smells pretty good. I wouldn't think a store like VS would make a good smelling scent for men. I might purchase this scent for my father one of these days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely one of the most sexy colognes ever created. Will be in history as a classic, just watch. This fragrance is nonintrusive. Instead, it pulls you to IT. meOW! sums it up.

on 8/21/2007 4:17:00 PM

sooooo sexy! exactly how a sexy guy *should* smell. i love this cologne, and i've bought it for my bf many, many times--this is the only cologne he's ever gone through more than two bottles of! and if you catch it on sale at the semi annual sales or the after christmas gift sets, it's an amazing deal.

on 8/21/2006 2:20:00 PM

I can't believe this isn't reviewed more. If you haven't already, go get this for your boyfriend or husband...I don't think there is a better smelling cologne out there!! It smells soooo good!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this for my husband and it smells divine on him. Truly is a very sexy fragrance.

I am hardpressed to describe the scent of this fragrance, all I know is that it makes my husband smell Very Sexy.

on 5/6/2005 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As an employee @ VS, I think I am a great person to be reviewing this product- as if I can be around a product all day and not get tired of having it sprayed in my face you know it must be good! This cologne is exactly what it says it is- VERY Sexy! I prefer this to VS for Him 2. A little expensive but not so bad.

Popular Fragrances