July 25, 2014 | 1164 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Him 1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Got this for my Father around valentines day I think it was & he likes it a lot!! It is sooo cool to have a Father whom is trendy & not stuffy & old esp for some1 in their mid 70s. I loved how it smells on him. It's very clean & not too strong nor cheap smelling (not like Mike The Situation Juggalo pimp or something!!). I would love it if I had a bf to buy this for...it's 1 of my fave men's fragrances ever!! I so would repurchase this for all of the important men in my life...my Father prefers aftershave balms (in general) BC he thinks is easy to overdo spraying urself from a can/bottle & douse urself, he is a class act, you don't want ur guy to have his scent proceed him by a 100 feet or ev1 smell him in the elevator at the hotel for 2 or 3 hours after he's been in there lol. NOT all guys get that fact, but I like this scent because it's so clean & preppy, even if ur guy gets a bit carried away, you won't gag on the scent like RL Polo (Daddy's fave scent is the green Polo). This scent is right up there on my fave list w Davidoff Zino (sadly d/c), Davidoff Cool Water, & the house of Calvin Klein.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by katmo

I LOVE this on my boyfriend, it's possibly the sexiest scent I ever smelled on men. Some may say it's more for young adults but I think it's quite generic. Definitely a great gift for every guy - BF, brother, friend, dad!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I've smelled this fragrance a couple of times, and surprisingly it smells pretty good. I wouldn't think a store like VS would make a good smelling scent for men. I might purchase this scent for my father one of these days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Absolutely one of the most sexy colognes ever created. Will be in history as a classic, just watch. This fragrance is nonintrusive. Instead, it pulls you to IT. meOW! sums it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xinsun

sooooo sexy! exactly how a sexy guy *should* smell. i love this cologne, and i've bought it for my bf many, many times--this is the only cologne he's ever gone through more than two bottles of! and if you catch it on sale at the semi annual sales or the after christmas gift sets, it's an amazing deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

I can't believe this isn't reviewed more. If you haven't already, go get this for your boyfriend or husband...I don't think there is a better smelling cologne out there!! It smells soooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by FromTheAshTreeMeadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for my husband and it smells divine on him. Truly is a very sexy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by DealerGirl2005

I am hardpressed to describe the scent of this fragrance, all I know is that it makes my husband smell Very Sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 1:25:00 AM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As an employee @ VS, I think I am a great person to be reviewing this product- as if I can be around a product all day and not get tired of having it sprayed in my face you know it must be good! This cologne is exactly what it says it is- VERY Sexy! I prefer this to VS for Him 2. A little expensive but not so bad.