April 25, 2014 | 1102 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy for Him 1

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by katmo

I LOVE this on my boyfriend, it's possibly the sexiest scent I ever smelled on men. Some may say it's more for young adults but I think it's quite generic. Definitely a great gift for every guy - BF, brother, friend, dad!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

I've smelled this fragrance a couple of times, and surprisingly it smells pretty good. I wouldn't think a store like VS would make a good smelling scent for men. I might purchase this scent for my father one of these days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Absolutely one of the most sexy colognes ever created. Will be in history as a classic, just watch. This fragrance is nonintrusive. Instead, it pulls you to IT. meOW! sums it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xinsun

sooooo sexy! exactly how a sexy guy *should* smell. i love this cologne, and i've bought it for my bf many, many times--this is the only cologne he's ever gone through more than two bottles of! and if you catch it on sale at the semi annual sales or the after christmas gift sets, it's an amazing deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2006 2:20:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

I can't believe this isn't reviewed more. If you haven't already, go get this for your boyfriend or husband...I don't think there is a better smelling cologne out there!! It smells soooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2006 6:34:00 PM More reviews by FromTheAshTreeMeadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for my husband and it smells divine on him. Truly is a very sexy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by DealerGirl2005

I am hardpressed to describe the scent of this fragrance, all I know is that it makes my husband smell Very Sexy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 1:25:00 AM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As an employee @ VS, I think I am a great person to be reviewing this product- as if I can be around a product all day and not get tired of having it sprayed in my face you know it must be good! This cologne is exactly what it says it is- VERY Sexy! I prefer this to VS for Him 2. A little expensive but not so bad.