December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - ANEW CLINICAL Lift and Tuck Professional Body Shaper

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just as I disover this product I find out that they are going to discontinue it! Too bad because this really does work. This will not make you lose weight. What it does is remove the lumpy dimpled look of cellulite. When used twice a day it removed the orange peel look from my abdomen.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by alenemccoy

I have tried 3 or 4 products over the years that claimed to smooth cellulite and didnt see any effect from those. But this actually did do something for me. It smooths the tiny little 'ridges'. It wont do anything for deeper or even moderate puckers, though. But for a cream, and at such a cheap price, I thought this was pretty impressive. I saw an effect much earlier than I expected -- after maybe about a week of using it morning and night. After about 3 weeks, I didnt see any further improvement with continued use. Overall, I have to say this is a good product. It actually does what it says (to a degree).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did a really great job at toning up my stomach!! it smells really good and isnt sticky! My only complaint and the reason I will not repurchase is because it is pretty pricey, and you have to be very good about making sure you use it like it says to. You cant be lazy and skip out on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by stripewhite

I love this stuff. It smoothed my saddle bags on the outer thighs. I generally work out everyday (im a runner), but I never diet or anything. And this lotion really smoothed out that part of my thigh. It doesn't do much for cellulite, but it helped a little. I am so happy with my outer thighs smoother I hope this stuff is availble for the rest of my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by xphile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING. I was extremely skeptical of this stuff when I bought it, but I figured I'd give it a try. I am generally very slim and work out at the gym at least 3-4 times per week, but I have always had an area of flab/cellulite at the top of the backs of my thighs as long as I can remember (and which seems to be impervious to exercise). I'd been using Nivea Goodbye Cellulite (gel and patches) for some time now, and while I did see some results, it was never particularly satisfactory to me. This stuff from Avon is different. I immediately saw better results (as in, the morning after my first use) than I had in over a year of using the Nivea product.

My only complaints would be: 1) the tube doesn't last very long, which is rather inconvenient since you can't just buy it in the drugstore; and 2) the effects don't seem to last very long after each application (in other words, you have to keep applying religiously). I've only been using this product for about 10 days now, but I'm interested to see if there will be any additional improvement with continued use. That being said, as long as I can wear a bikini at the beach and have the backs of my thighs and butt look good, I'm happy. This product does that for me. I've already purchased 2 more tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

When I 1st tried this I was so skeptical but after using it religously everyday I was impressed!! I had very noticeable firming going on!!! I would get this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 3:58:00 AM More reviews by kikay_carrie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Goodness, just finished my first bottle which lasted for about 2 weeks (once daily application to upper arms, stomach and buttocks)...It definitely firms up the skin helping giving you that "firmed" look. Appearance of cellulite in my thighs and butt have decreased significantly. Actually works better than its more expensive counterparts...Amazing product!

...well, I've been working out too, BUT I can't credit the skin firmness to the weights, can I? :P

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lavendargirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff absolutley stinks. It made my pajamas and sheets reek and the smell is very strong & lingers I can't imagine putting it on before I go to work and having it stink up me and my clothes all day. Just can't get past the smell. Going to try Nivea & Bio Oil next.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by shoegal1111

This stuff works!!! I used it for about two weeks and my boyfriend actually noticed that my stomach was firmer than usual. He thought I was working out more...I didn't tell him it was really the cream that was doing it. The smell doesn't bother me too much. I'm on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2008 8:14:00 AM More reviews by skgandhi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. I decided to try it after reading reviews. I wasn't even looking for a firming cream or anything, but saw so many people raving about how good this works. I work out and there are some trouble spots for me that just don't seem to get any firmer. For example, my thighs and buttox area, or even my abdomen (love handles). I've been using this since Sunday, and its Tuesday. I can see results! my stomach feels tighter as do my legs. I loveee this product. So glad i tried it. Only concern I have is I wonder if my body will go back to how it was before once I stop using it.