April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - So in Love EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Pyrettablazed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sad this was discontinued. I'm amused by other reviews and what makes people think something smells good. This reminds me of when VS was classy, high end and expensive... where you would go to get a beautiful piece of lingerie and a scent that would literally drive a man crazy. Like I said, it's the only thing from VS in a long time that was worth anything, IMO. I think people confuse 'lady-like' with 'old lady'. If your man can wear your scent, it isn't sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product. The bottle is really fancy and cute, but the perfume itself has a grandma-ish rose-y scent at first...But it does mix with my "chemistry" and smells good after the rosey scent. It's not too strong or over powering it's about medium. I'd describe it as = light, whimisical, floral, mature, grandmaish, lady-like, girly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a mossy,rosy,clean spiced floral on me...very 1945 ...my grandma's time..raising my mother...with this in the morning air! i like this for an evening out...but, put on lightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LaStupenda

Oh lord. My mom loves this, but on me? It makes me want to vomit. It's SOOOOO overpowering and strong, and something my grandma would wear. I got it for $8 at the semi-annual sale and it's not even worth that. Blech. I'm returning it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap and I LOVE it! Somehow it's almost the perfect fragrance for me. Scent is such a personal thing, and this just works for my chemistry & nose, lol. It even lingers on me, which is rare. I love smelling this scent and I find I want it on me day and night, at least lightly. It's very comforting and has a warm, comfort-food smell, is how I can put it. A food smell, but not like fruit or candy... more like the savory part of meats, breads, etc. Well, I can't explain it. But it's the same thing that made me love Beautiful long ago. Now for some reason, Beautiful doesn't smell good to me, but this has that same essence that I used to love in Beautiful. I'm not good with describing scents, but I know I love this and want to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by faeryeyes

I think this is really pretty. It's a mixture of different roses, violet leaves, jasmine, carnation, ambroxan, musk, and some other things, too. IMO it's quite a 'clean' yet feminine floral. Makes me think of a rose petal bath....soft pink roses rather than deep red.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got to try this perfume as part of the VS gift set. This perfume smells very floral and pretty. The only drawback is that the scent doesn't last very long because it is such a stick to your body type scent. This is a scent you wear on casual days with jeans or shorts. It is not sexy at all, but a very comforting scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

I received a sample of this, and LOVE it! It's very feminine and flowery, the perfect spring/summer fragrance. I don't find it to be overpowering at all - it's lovely and bright on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This stuff smelled very old-ladyish. Very powdery with not much else behind it. The bottle is gorgeous but pass on this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So in Love reminds me of Agent Provocateur, only not as strong. It's not bad, but not my style.