September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - So in Love EDP

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

"If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?" Yes, most definitely and, as a matter of fact, I almost did re-order this last night after having misplaced it a few weeks back, and while frantically looking for it, sadly surmised that it might have accidentally fell into a waste paper basket and had been thrown out with the trash some time ago.

Luckily I continued my search for it and found it inside a large baggie (containing several *un-missed* fragrances as well) I had hurredly stashed behind a bunch of miscellaneous other items in a cabinet.

So in Love, to my my nose, is an exhilarating & effervescent blending of (spicy) carnation, COGNAC, rose, iris /violet, and an ozonic, airy, grassy, fresh note of violet leaf. It has good sillage and decent longevity.

I love every aspect of it and am saddened that it is no longer widely available. I will definitely make a re-purchase of this before prices on eBay get totally outrageous.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Pyrettablazed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sad this was discontinued. I'm amused by other reviews and what makes people think something smells good. This reminds me of when VS was classy, high end and expensive... where you would go to get a beautiful piece of lingerie and a scent that would literally drive a man crazy. Like I said, it's the only thing from VS in a long time that was worth anything, IMO. I think people confuse 'lady-like' with 'old lady'. If your man can wear your scent, it isn't sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by XxtweensmakeuploverxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok product. The bottle is really fancy and cute, but the perfume itself has a grandma-ish rose-y scent at first...But it does mix with my "chemistry" and smells good after the rosey scent. It's not too strong or over powering it's about medium. I'd describe it as = light, whimisical, floral, mature, grandmaish, lady-like, girly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a mossy,rosy,clean spiced floral on me...very 1945 ...my grandma's time..raising my mother...with this in the morning air! i like this for an evening out...but, put on lightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LaStupenda

Oh lord. My mom loves this, but on me? It makes me want to vomit. It's SOOOOO overpowering and strong, and something my grandma would wear. I got it for $8 at the semi-annual sale and it's not even worth that. Blech. I'm returning it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap and I LOVE it! Somehow it's almost the perfect fragrance for me. Scent is such a personal thing, and this just works for my chemistry & nose, lol. It even lingers on me, which is rare. I love smelling this scent and I find I want it on me day and night, at least lightly. It's very comforting and has a warm, comfort-food smell, is how I can put it. A food smell, but not like fruit or candy... more like the savory part of meats, breads, etc. Well, I can't explain it. But it's the same thing that made me love Beautiful long ago. Now for some reason, Beautiful doesn't smell good to me, but this has that same essence that I used to love in Beautiful. I'm not good with describing scents, but I know I love this and want to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by faeryeyes

I think this is really pretty. It's a mixture of different roses, violet leaves, jasmine, carnation, ambroxan, musk, and some other things, too. IMO it's quite a 'clean' yet feminine floral. Makes me think of a rose petal bath....soft pink roses rather than deep red.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got to try this perfume as part of the VS gift set. This perfume smells very floral and pretty. The only drawback is that the scent doesn't last very long because it is such a stick to your body type scent. This is a scent you wear on casual days with jeans or shorts. It is not sexy at all, but a very comforting scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

I received a sample of this, and LOVE it! It's very feminine and flowery, the perfect spring/summer fragrance. I don't find it to be overpowering at all - it's lovely and bright on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This stuff smelled very old-ladyish. Very powdery with not much else behind it. The bottle is gorgeous but pass on this one.