August 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Moisturizers - Bioelements - Sleepwear

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by girly704

I have combo skin and have been looking for a night cream that is moisturizing but also does not clog my pores and I think I found it in this cream! The texture seems very rich but surprisingly it doesn't leave my skin oily in the morning like some other night creams I have tried. It seems to have a slight plumping effect on my forehead fine lines. I also love the way this smells! Definitely a good find and I plan on trying other products from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As another reviewer commented as well, this is one that I have used up and have rebought and will continue to and THAT's sayin' sumthin'! Great moisture and radiance and your salon/esthetician can add extra extracts to address areas of concern like moisture, radiance, firming, etc. So you get exactly what you need. Very good cream. I wake up with glowy skin when I use this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this after my favorite Perricone Evening Facial Emollient was discontinued. I was at a 360 store and the SA recommended I try this. My goal is to only use one product at night (besides my eye cream). This product seems to take care of my needs. I have slightly oily skin and this provides just enough moisture, the retinol in it - albeit a small amount - has really helped even out my skin tone without harsh side effects. I did break out a little at first but that subsided quickly. I'm quite pleased

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily & acne prone skin & reviewed this product for 5 days. Not long right? Long enough to break me out terribly along my jawline & cheeks. I stopped using it & my skin is clearing up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good overnight moisturizer. It's effective without being too heavy or rich, and doesn't cause me to break out. It doesn't do anything exceptional so I'm not sure that I'd buy it again, but it's perfectly adequate.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by druggist87

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product after using for about 2 weeks I can tell a big difference in my skin. No more dry tight skin in the morning. It is a heavy cream so use only a small amout. The best night moisturizer I have every used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only night cream I remember finishing up in my whole life!So that says it all:-)It is a rich thick cream that doesn't make me break out and makes me wake up to refreshed glowing skin. I will rebuy,rebuy and rebuy:-)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by kelly8112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is rich and thick and just what my dehydrated skin needs. I was using Renova but found it a little too harsh for the winter months. I loved what Retin-A was doing for my skin though and was searching for a good cream which would give me the results of Renova without the dryness. This cream fit the bill nicely. I wake up to skin that looks refreshed, hydrated, and well rested.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by FlaLadyB

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE what this does for my skin! I had tried samples of it for a bit and it DOES work wonders overnight! Then I ran out....forgot about it and one day looked at my blotchy face and ran to order full size jars!

I'm back to using it and once again ...overnight....my skin is better already!

Wish it was a pump in stead of a jar....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by jaxsyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am coming back to this cream. I ventured out, thinking that there was something better - going to the Kate Somerville's expensive $150/jar and La Mer. There is nothing that give such great overnight hydration and at such a great price. This is one of their better products.