October 2, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Wild Yam Hand and Body Therapy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Has kind of a strong scent that I do not care for. I used two containers of this and while it is an acceptable moiisturizer, it did not knock my socks off. There are so many other natural moisturizers available that are less expensive. Plain ol' Cetaphil lotion moistuirzes better than this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2005 12:29:00 PM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a strange smell but I've still given it a 4 because it's not terribly strong and does fade when it dries. I also added a bit of lavender oil to it to make it smell even better. The reason I love this body lotion is because it says it relieves stress and, weirdly, it actually does! I don't know how it does it but when I put this on it just makes me feel so calm and relaxed! I thought it might be psychosomatic but it is quite an intense feeling of calm, so for that reason alone I will repurchase, even if I use other body lotions as well! I also like this because it's nice and moisturising but doesn't leave a residue. It's a little expensive but you do get a lot and if you look at the ingredients list you can see it's packed full of organic natural extracts.