December 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

Liquid - Calvin Klein - Light Coverage Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 10:04:00 PM More reviews by meliae

This foundation was awesome. I wonder if the new Calvin Klein makeup line has a next-generation version of it? This stuff was the PERFECT shade for my skin, blended in perfectly, looked as natural as bare skin but of course made my skin a lot more even and less red than my own bare skin. It never made me more oily or break out. I wish I'd stocked up on it when it was still being manufactured! As it was, I scraped together the last remnants in the bottle, put them in a tiny sample tube, and used it over the next 2 years for special occasions only. (That probably should have given me some kind of horrible bacterial rash, but it didn't!) It was that kind of enduring love. I can't wait to see if the new line has anything like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I found out this foundation by chance at a discount sale, otherwise I would have never thought of trying it. Well, it was a surprise to find out how easy it is to apply, as it glides on smooth and gives you just the right coverage. A great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by niamhoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this was my HG ,i found it on sale about a year and a half ago for eight euro and i only ran out of it a 5 days ago.The colour matched my skin perfect,it was so light it didnt feel or look like i was wearing foundation at all i loved it and it looked perfect with everything.it never looked oily an i never had any trouble with it.

Yesterday i went looking for a new bottle and i was shocked to find out that they were not selling it any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !WHAT WILL I DO???

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Elvee

I love the light coverage that this foundation gives, leaving you with a fresh natural look. Great for those who can't stand the feeling of wearing a heavy mask of make up. Just looks like you have flawless smooth skin with no cakey-ness. It can catch on to flakey bits but nothing a good moisturiser can't fix. The best foundation I have used so far, only gripe is the pump which squirts out more than you need. Too bad it's discontinued, hope I can find the same natural look with Chanel or Prescriptives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by akane

This is my favourite!! Love the way it glides on my skin and does not make me look like oil slick. It look soo natural and shine free. I'm GA LSF6 and i use this in 07SAND/08WHEAT depending on the weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 9:02:00 AM More reviews by cyyin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product. But it seems they are no longer available. I'm looking for a substitute of the same quality. Any suggestion?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jenspin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I tried a sample of this foundation in Cream 05, which works very well for my NC25 complexion. It makes my pores disappear and has just enough coverage to even out my skintone, which is the reason I wear foundation - to tone down the pink in my cheeks. I ended up squeezing out too much from the packet, so I went ahead and kept applying a few layers, and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I do think it is somewhat comparable to Maybelline Wonder Finish - perhaps a wee bit creamier - so I wouldn't justify purchasing, especially when their shade Classic Ivory (I think - I'll have to double check) works perfectly for my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by NYer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's one of the best things ever! Very lightweight, smooth, covers pores beautifully, looks natural and lasts all day. Love the pump. It really reminds me of a thinned out version of Armani's LSF but of equal quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by GEEE

This is my favorite. I was a Stila monogamist with my foundation until this came along. I use the shade Cream. I'm MMM-fall/winter and GGG-DDD in the summer. This foundation is my fall/winter shade. I have clear skin and this evens me out just right. I also love the fact that it is sheer and light weight. This stuff rocks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by kismis

I got a sample of this in a swap and I'm just curious why this just isn't raved enough?!

Its more of a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, really, but minus the oily shine! It is very liquid and extremely lightweight (feels like nothing on, skin on skin!). Its definitely sheer to light coverage, giving natural finish that evens out skintone. Not a buildable foundation past that so its probably better for good skin days that requires little coverage. One most surprising thing about this foundation is that it actually controls oil very well! And without looking too matte/flat. I wore this without any powder on and my usually oily face was hardly oily at all, even though it was already in the afternoon. Didn't break me out either (wore it for 3 consecutive days). Thumbs up! (is CK really discontinuing their m/u line? bah.) continued >>