September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

Toners - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst toner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by greenheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wasn't fancinated by this toner when I first got this product together with the Morning Glow facial wash, MG lotion with SPF15, the scrab, and the MG eye brightening cream. I rated them as okay products, and I stopped using 'em half way.

Later in the year as I run out of my HG Clinique and decided to come back and give another try to this highly rated toner on MUA. I am glad I did!! The scent is welcoming and happy which I really love love love. II am not considering repurchase since it's a alcoholic toner and it didn't help me with clearing out break-outs, making the acnes red and more noticable. NOt recommended to problemed skins. I use it in the summer or when my skin didn't have these problems. It lacks a little cleansing power when compared with the popular clinique clearifying lotion(toner) #3 which I previously used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells fantastic and doens't strip your skin. Plus it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tinktink3263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this toner it is doing wonders for my face. and afterwards it feels great i love it so much im glad i finally found something to work for me it great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 9:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this product. It has clearned my skin and even out my skin tone better than any other toner/astringent. I will continue using this product and recommend it for all skin types. UPDATE: I really like this product and have continued to use it however, I think after it is gone i'll try something without alcohol...It's still a nice product...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Banana_Babe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another great Clean & Clear astrigent!! My friend made me try this stuff...I still had/have a lot of astrigent left in my bottle so she let me try some of hers and i loved it!! It made my face feel so good and so clean. And my face was really soft afterwards too! This stuff rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I love all the Morning Burst/Glow products because of the great citrusy scent. This is no exception. Very affordable and it works great on my combo-oily skin. You may want to note however this does have alcohol in it. Doesn't seem to bother my skin but it could be an issue for some.