December 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lipstick - Burt's Bees - eggplant [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by righteothen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's so sad that this lipstick was discontinued, because I absolutely loved it. While I am pale, I could pull off this color (with a little lipgloss underneath). The tingly feeling is great, and the smell was wonderful (peppermint). I also loved the metal tubes.

If you do happen to find this, and the lipstick is still in good condition, I would try it out.

(NW20)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by soochie1975

Perfect for my fair skin. Love the minty flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG lipstick. I love the feel, the mintyness of it and the color rocks. I bought about 8 lipsticks from Burt Bees and this one is the best by far.
*UPDATE: Still a great color. But im going vegan..so...alas the search will continue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Looks purpley in the tube, turned out orange-fuschia on my lips. Horrible. If you have a problem with purple lipsticks going pink on you steer clear of this one. The texture when applying is very dry and it pulls on my lips. And while the formula does not dry out my lips per se, the ongoing pepperminty tingle this lipstick imparts bugs me. Its like Blistex gone bad. I feel like I need a seperate lip balm when I wear this, just to counteract the tingle- which to me gives me the subconscious impression that my lips are dry, which makes me want to rub my lips together to spread the lipstick to make them less dry, which releases the godawful peppermint flavor all over again,... its a vicious cycle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Edit: 1 lippy off b/c i found perfection in the Organic Makeup Company lipstick - which is my new and forever HG and far more moisturizing. Here's my original review:Oh Burt - i want to kiss you! kiss kiss kiss! i LOVE this lipstick!! It is the perfect plummy colour for me.. moisturizes, lasts long and doesn't leave a freakish residual colour either (unlike other lipsticks *cough* maybelline *cough*).

i'll repurchase indefinitely. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by jill9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is excellent lipstick. I love the mint taste and the smooth moisturizing feel. The color stays on you lips and works even better when you apply the lipliner first, filling in the lips before you apply the color. Top it with Champagne lip shimmer and you are gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

Love this color and looks great with lipgloss. very pretty color.