October 25, 2014 | 1323 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear - Kissyfit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this after a gift with purchase for an amazing deal. The $41 beach tote bag included a kissyfit lipgloss, high impact mascara, eye cream, face cream, and an eyeshadow quad! All full size! I like GWP because it's such a great way to discover new products and an evil way for customers to get hooked on them.

I looked at kissyfit and it looked like a teenybopper bright pink lipgloss. The packaging looked cute and I was somewhat drawn to the shimmer (I am weak for subtle shimmers) so I tried it on my lips and I was taken away by how sophisticated and beautiful this color is on my NC20 skin. It is a little shimmery (the shimmers are finely milled) and the color actually turns out a medium pink for me. With this on I look like I have very glossy, wet lips and I've always loved that look, and it makes the lips look full and sexy!

What's more, it is LONG WEARING! I used to think MAC lipglosses were my HG but they are not as long wearing unfortunately. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth a lot and it was still on. It is VERY STICKY, but that's what makes it stay on, and I actually love sticky lipglosses. What's more there is no smell, I actually don't like lipglosses with any fragrance in them.

This is a stunning color that adds a sexy pout and glossiness and I am sure I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by icing78

I got this from the recent purchase with purchase. This is a very beautiful rosy red gloss. It is very pigmented as a gloss, even though I have pale lips, I don't have to layer it up with a lipstick to make the color show. Some people don't like it being sticky, but it doesn't bother me because I feel this stickiness actually make my lips look pouty and sexy:) and it lasts very long. I am definitely impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this hot / sheer pink! It looks great as long ad you keep other makeup minimal. I like Glosswear because it really does stay on longer than any other gloss. It IS sticky, yes, but that is what makes it long wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This is in my top 5 lipglosses. This is a shimmery fuchsia with a rich texture. I think it actually brightens my lips. It's very long lasting and I've had my tube for about 2 years and there's plenty left. I would repurchase as its versatile and it would suit most people.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by VikiLyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really like this lipgloss. I have liked every gloss I've tried in this line, which is now called "Long Last Glosswear SPF 15" or something to that effect. I used to really hate these as they were super sticky and had a strong, kind of Vaseline scent. That has gone away with reformulation several years ago. It is still a heavier gloss, and a little bit sticky, but this does help it last longer than your ordinary lipgloss. It isn't going to stay on all day - it is a gloss, and I would never expect that. But it definitely gets me through several hours without a touch-up. Honestly, I have had several Chanel Glossimers, and I like this formula much better.

This particular color, "Kissyfit" is such a nice pink - brighter, nicely pigmented, very fresh and springy/summery to me. Yet, it doesn't look too "Barbie" pink or bright for someone in their 40's like me. Will definitely be a staple for this summer - especially with the SPF. Will repurchase this and the Fireberry color for fall/winter as well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by mikesgirl1990

This is quickly becoming my favorite lip gloss! As I am over 40 now I am tending to use moist lipsticks and lip glosses to keep me looking a it younger. This is a fresh looking pink. It is a bit tacky when you put it on...but the color and shine last really well! It is a smidge to shiny for me..but a quick blot fixes that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipgloss when I want to go for something really bright and bold. It's a really nice electric pink.

It is longlasting glosswear, so stickiness is a definite for this lipgloss. I don't hate the stickiness. In fact, I like it because it adheres to my lips BETTER. That's why it lasts longer on your lips.

You can definitely layer this gloss for more color. I usually top this gloss over Revlon's Mauve it Over and you get a really pretty pink lips that looks great on most skintones.

I got this in a sample size from my mother, and she definitely don't use lipglosses, and this is such a bright shade. I will definitely buy the full-size on for this shade, because it's so GOOD.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly89

This lip gloss is among my top 5 favorite lip glosses, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm loving Clinique make up lately and have tried a decent amount of their products and I've yet to be dissapointed. First off, YES this lip gloss is VERY sticky and quite gloopy...BUT... i like that. Since it does claim to be a long lasting gloss, the stickiness of it contributes to the lasting power. I think people really need to consider that when a lip gloss is marketed as being long wearing, 90% of the time it is going to be STICKY. That's just how it works. The sticker a lip gloss is the better it is going to adhere on your lips throughout the day. As for the colour- its beautiful. Kissyfit is an opaque medium pink so you don't really need a lipstick underneath. It's almost like a liquid lipstick. It's perfect and right up my alley!! Also i love the "wet" glossy look you get with this lip gloss- it gives the lips ultra gloss and shine that i absolutely love. Very nice lip gloss- looking forward to trying out more shades soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I got this in a Bonus Time gift and I feel very conflicted. The color is really fun and has the perfect amount of sheerness and I love the shine, but ugh, it's SO THICK. It feels very goopy and heavy, and god help you if your hair blows into your face, because this stuff will cling to it like glue. I suppose the thick consistency is what makes it long-lasting, but I just hate the stickiness. I keep this in my bag and still wear it sometimes because I love the color, but I wish they would change the texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute color name, but more importantly, great lipgloss. It's a super-transparent pink that's super-shiny. I got a mini tube from eBay.

It looks frosty in the tube but on the lips it's very transparent & sheer. The formula is thick & creamy like butter, so it clings to lips & moisturizes nicely without wearing away quickly the way slippery lipgloss does. It's not terribly sticky either.

The sponge wand holds just enough gloss for lips without having to re-dip. I love that. I apply to my bottom lip & press my lips together to spread. Nice lip gloss. It adds a touch of pinky color for a nice fresh youthful Spring flush. Very pretty.