Avon Kiss Resist Liquid Lip Color

1.0

on 12/12/2006 11:07:00 PM

This stuff is terrible. Really drying and color does not show up on lips. It actually cakes into the the lines in your lips and stays there. DO NOT BUY! I don't know what Avon was thinking.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

HORRIBLE. UNBELIEVABLY DRYING. YOU HAVE TO USE 3 LAYERS OF CHAPSTICK TO MOISTURIZE YOUR LIPS BACK AFTER USING THIS STUFF. STAY AWAY FROM IT.

on 7/27/2005 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Thank goodness Avon has a return policy! Where do I begin with this stuff... the colour, Permanent Rose, looked nothing like the picture more hot pink that rose, it went on all liquidy then dried really fast and clumpy just to flake off later. Kiss Resist says it all... if he sees you in this stuff, he'll have no trouble resisting.

on 6/28/2005 12:01:00 PM

This stuff has a horrible taste!!! And, no, it is not long wearing. I should have exchanged it for something else, but didn't want to go through all that trouble for $2.00. Definitely will not repurchase.

on 6/17/2005 7:01:00 PM

This stuff was disgusting. It tasted nasty, went on watery, didnt smooth or blend well. YUCK!! no wonder avon is discontinuing it.

and I am an avon rep, and I wouldnt use it again!!

on 5/24/2005 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

BLEEK, YUCK, CR_P!!!Hey I sell Avon and was very excited about a product that I thought would be like stay-put Glazewear. Hmmmmmm, think slightly colored milk turned into a lip product. It acts like a stainish, liquid lipstick, wanna be a gloss product. No gloss, no shimmer, no color, YUCK...what were they thinkin?

on 5/15/2005 2:16:00 AM

I bought this thinking it would be moisturizing and have staying power, but it has neither. Like one of the reviewers, I found this horribly drying and with a weird, wet, and thin consistency. Like paint. It went on strange, dried, and then flaked off. It left an ugly "lip-liner" type line around my lips. Streaky. UGH...The 2 colours I bought are pretty, but unfortunately, do not show up at all. They are so clear, that they are almost unoticable. Horrible. I'm sad because I bought 2 of these and the only way I can use them is if I put the colour over some clear lip balm first. I will stick to the Glazewear. The Kiss-Resist is just God-awful. I hope they discontinue it. It's not worth the $3.99 I spent.

on 5/8/2005 12:25:00 AM

Bought some of this in some plummy-color, and it's just like the Max Factor Lipfinity stuff, which I don't like! It feels weird and tastes pretty yucky and peels off weirdly.. I'll try some of the regular glaze wear lip gloss and hope for better results.

This is a horrible horrible horrible product,First it clumps up or something and it makes your lips flake or something like that!
Also it makes your lips soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dry I can not stand it. The color does not last long if you even get any color out of it.It is like putting on colored water OMG do not buy this stuff,I do not see Avon having this product long, now lucky for me I got this with a gift with purchase but I will never buy this ever it is not worth one penny! I just could go on and on about how horrible this product is but I think you get my point STAY AWAY LADIES !

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Avon has come out with a new product called Kiss Resist which is a liquid lip color that promises to stay put.

The smell is not very good. Grape-fruity/producty. The Gloss applies fairly opague, not sheer as it is advertised. The product istself goes on cool and wet but within thirty seconds it dries out and about a minute later (with mild talking and lip-rubbing) it begins to flake off.
The bottom line with all of these types of products- no matter what company- is that they do not work! Only a lip stain will achieve long lasting effects and even that fades with time. Lips and skin in general, tend to shed.

Avoid this product, or any product like this. It's less annoying to apply a lip gloss that will fade in an hour than to deal with little dried out product crumbles in a minute 30.

continued >>