Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Eye Creme

3.5

INGREDIENTS:Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea, Butter), Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Polybutene, Sucrose, Pentylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, (Faex), Dimethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methyl Glucose, Sesquistearate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Boswellia, Serrata Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia, Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis (Euphrasia) Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Ladys Thistle) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry), Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Artemia Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Pearl Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean), Protein, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Sodium Rna, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phytosphingosine, Glycosaminoglycans, Cholesterol, Caffeine, Trehalose, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Phospholipids, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Linolenic Acid, Astrocaryum, Murumuru Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprate, Cyclomethicone, Isopentyldiol, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl, Disulfonate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Sodium, Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium, Dioxide

on 2/25/2015 7:51:00 PM

I got this as a gift from my sister and I can't imagine my life without this cream. I am a grad student with a very stressful schedule, so my eyes aged 10 years since last year. I started noticing a lot more wrinkles and especially really deep bluish-red circles under my eyes. I use this cream sparingly when my circles get especially bad - like during midterm week and it works wonders overnight. I can go out of the house without using concealer. It is very expensive, but I have not had a cream that worked as well. So I think I'd save up and get this one expensive cream that works rather than spending money on cheaper creams that don't. For example, "Say yes to carrots" eye cream gave me and my mom really bad allergic response - making my problem worse, so I ended up with red inflamed swollen areas under my eye. I didn't have anything like that with Nutritiv so I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Best eye creme for me, my eyelids have started to get saggy, but when I use this I get the feel and look of firmness and brightness! Able to use more dramatic eye makeup looks, without looking crinkly. My dark undereyes are less, as well as the slight puffiness I have.

on 2/2/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best eye-product I ever tried (and I have tried many). Lines and small wrinkles are looking better and better every week. And new ones stay away! The whole eye area is brighter and looks realy smooth.
Only a tiny bit does it. With a 15 ml jar I can do 3 to 4 months. This is the only eye-product that is worth the price.
I'm trying others to....but alway's go back to this one, it's the verry best!!

on 12/20/2011 2:35:00 PM

I don't usually go for eye creams, but this one is really good. I got a sample at Holt Renfrew. I had already used a sample of the ANR eye gel and found it useless. I didn't expect much from this one, but have been pleasantly surprised. It glides on and actually reduces puffiness and improves dark circles. As for fine lines, I guess it helps a bit, but none of them really do that. I know it is expensive and has a short shelf life, but when the sample runs out, I may fork out the $$ and buy.

on 3/22/2011 5:11:00 AM

I didn't like the fact it came in a tub and I didn't like the fact it was such a thick cream. I always felt like it would cause milia. On the other hand it did a decent job of moisturising. But that's about it.

on 4/5/2010 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this eye creme - and I don't usually like eye cremes. I've been transitioning to the Re-Nutriv Ultimate Firming products (silver jars - I know, it's getting confusing!) and I was going to skip the eye creme. So here's what I like: It really smooths the skin around my eyes to the point that I can wear a creme eyeshadow with no problems - and I'm 55. It's easy to wear under concealer with no smudging mascara. Let's be clear: I don't expect it to reduce the lines around my eyes or take care of dark circles, but the skin around my eyes looks better - and that's what I expect and get. It does come in a little jar - with a gold cavier spoon - and it has a shelf life of 6 months. I do wish for better packaging but it is not greasy which is my major complaint about other eye cremes. And it works great on my dry lips, too.

on 6/28/2009 1:49:00 PM

For me this was the worst eye cream ever. In my nearly 50 years of life I have never had an adverse skin reaction to a cosmetics product but this one burned like crazy. I never experienced anything like this. The area around my eye was sensitive for two days and I could not apply any product to it without intense burning. Never again.

on 5/19/2009 12:51:00 AM

Re Nutriv is a good eye cream, but it's performance does not match the high price point.

The texture is very smooth and creamy, with no tugging of delicate undereye skin on application. Some eye creams make my sensitive skin appear red and irritated after application, but no problems with the Re Nutriv.

It absorbs quickly, and I had no problems with applying powder foundation on top of it.

BUT....and this is the big "but".....I can't say it moisturized any better than run of the mill Clinique or even Avon eye creams. Yes, it does leave a slightly iridescent sheen which helps to camouflage dark undereye circles, but it does not actually help to diminish those circles themselves. The cream is moisturizing, but I found I had the same results with Clinique's All About Eyes, any Weleda skin cream, or even Avon's Anew.

I would not say it had any positive effect on my small crow's feet either, but then again, I have not found anything other than Retin-A that truly does.

I picked up the cream on a whim in duty free in the Singapore Airport, so can't recall the exact price in $US as I purchased in a foreign currency. I do recall thinking it was way too much when I received my credit card statement though, given that it wasn't the high end performer I was hoping for.

Also, the finger-dipping pot is not ideal.

I recently purchased Clinique's Super Defense Antioxidant night cream, and I find that this leaves my eye area equally moisturized to the Re Nutriv, although I would not be able to wear the Clinique during the day.

The Re Nutriv does help to mask undereye circles, so if you have not found something that helps you with this, and are willing to throw quite a bit of money at the problem (but aren't we all?), then you might try this. But there are equally good alternatives for an all-around eye treatment for far, far less money.

on 3/3/2009 5:39:00 PM

Is this about Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Eye Creme?
It is quite a good eye cream IMO.

Seems a thick consistency, but melts well into the skin - I really like the texture. Softens and brightens the eye area, and it is very moisturizing. Make-up goes very smoothly on the top of it. So far, I have only a small sample tube. Maybe I'll purchase.

on 9/30/2008 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just don't get it.The other products from Estee Lauder are much better and cheaper.This one it's nothing more than an rich emollient cream.Moisturizes well and that's all nothing else.Truth to be told it's very moisturizing without being oily and contains some great antioxodants but I payed 150 euro for the antiaging propertys and my few fine lines are still there....:(