April 24, 2014 | 1918 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Princess Ring - Pink Majesty Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by smiley888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have both Princess Rings and Pink Majesty has a purple lipstick and a pink glittery gloss, usual Dior scent. the purple lipstick is surprisingly quite sheer; it looks scary and bright but it's not! it gives a sheer pigment to the lips, kinda darkens the color of lips but not as pigmented you would expect(since it's scary purple) & it goes great with the gloss over it so this is a Dior winner. i would have to admit i think this ring is better than royal Turquoise(eye shadows were a Dior loss :0) i got them both for $40each on ebay, they retailed $55each. hehe i look forward to saving up for a Dior purse to dangle my rings from(now that's extravagant)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Cashmere

I just had to have it. Stopped by my local Dillard's only to find the last one in the dislay. I think they are the only one in the nation to have had one left. Ebay sellers are raping people on the prices. LOL! I love the lipgloss part alone and mixed with the lipstick(which I barely wear). It looks so cute dangling from my Dior Boston bag:o) I just wished that they had worked a portable brush in the design.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LoveAngelMusicBaby

-(`v)- This is the cutest lipgloss ever!! =) I have it attached to my bag! The pink lipgloss looks great, haven't tried the other one, will update when I do. The lipglosses smell normal dior-ish. They are sold out almost everywhere now..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kiwibird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful packaging - the reason why I purchased it! However, I am yet to use this product, but from the use of testers I ascertained that the quality of the lipgloss is greater than that of the eyeshadow version. This was an impulse buy that I don't think I would repeat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 3:34:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I don't care for the actual lip glosses, which are a pink shimmer and purple shine. But I had to have this because of the packaging. If you haven't seen this yet, it's an oversized pink enamel ring that opens up reveal the two glosses. It was an impulse buy, but regardless, I love the packaging!