December 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Big Sexy Hair - Spray and Play Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite hairspray. Holds hair really well, doesn't make your hair stiff and leaves no scent.

I have very fine, straight Asian hair that won't hold a curl for more than 10 minutes unless using a really stiff, shellacky hairspray. This hair spray is light but still holds the waves in my hair beautifully all day. Your hair may feel a little bit sticky initially (first 10 minutes) but then the stickiness completely disappears.

Has the regular, non offensive hair spray smell. Not floral and definitely not overwhelming but not unscented either.

I don't normally plug stores but have to put in a word for Ulta. I purchased for sale price of $10 and free s&h so it was a bargain. The can is also very large so you get a lot of product for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Truly does leave your hair big and sexy! I use this on my fine blond curly hair when I want to go out and have my curls stay in place. Has a nice smell, doesnt crunch hair, and really locks your hair into place. The canister can be really big and clunky to hold with one hand, but this is my favorite hairspray ever and I am never switching to another one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I feel like in general you can't go wrong with any Sexy Hair products, especially when you can get them on sale at Ulta. I've used a few of their shampoos/conditioners and other styling products. This hairspray has to be one of my favorite Sexy Hair products, and possibly one of my favorite hairsprays generally speaking as well. I feel it's got a great texture and hold to it without being sticky and/or crunchy. I mostly used it when heat styling with a curling iron or wand. I loved the way my hair would turn out. Sometimes hairspray can weigh the hair down, etc. I love the smell, but I'm weird and love the way hairspray smells in general. The bottle itself lasted quite a while, and I feel like I used it several times a week in large amounts (my hair is very long). The only negative is the price of these products, which are usually well worth it. However, when it comes to plain old hairspray this isn't a must-have. It's definitely nice to have but you can achieve comparable results with TRESemme, which is a fraction of the cost. Don't get me wrong, I prefer Sexy Hair over TRESemme any day, but if you're on a budget you'll be fine without this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by klseey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the hairspray that I always seem to come back to.
I always use it to hold my side bangs in place, and they stay put all day long (mind you, I am not exactly a physically active person, so mostly I just sit around anyways).
However, it is very difficult to brush out of your hair, and left me with some breakage after attempting to do so.... So be careful.
It does the job, so I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by littlekites

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a free sample after a purchase from Sephora. For some reason, my hair and hairspray normally just do not get along. My style is not complicated, but it's like my hair assimilates any product I put in my hair within an hour of application, and then I'm left with floppy hair. This hair spray, however, does the trick. I don't know why, or how, but it does. Short of hurricane-level winds, my hair stays where it's supposed to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is a really good hair spray, really similar for me to La Coupe Hairspray. Love the smell, the hold is great... I like it ! I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Missylou80

I bought this because I heard great reviews and maybe the impulse buyer in me. I was thinking that because it's expensive it MUST work! Well, sort of. The first couple months I had it, it was half bad, but you had to be careful because too much makes your hair crunchy. But what really upset me was just a few weeks ago the nozzle got clogged, so I did what you usually do and run it under warm water. Worked like a charm after. But today I saw something dripping down the side of the can, so I picked it up and it some how "leaked" and was dripping down the bottle. So I won't repurchase this again, because I don't want to spend $$$ on a product that is half decent and ends up leaking and clogging. I recommend finding a cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by BMurphy9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really does give you BIG hair! BIG SEXY hair that is! I use this hairspray when I go to the club or anytime that I need my hair to stay a certain way and in a certain place. It really does hold for hours and does not make hair look greasy or stiff. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this hairspray!!! I can seriously make some BIG hair with this and it makes teasing the hair a lot easier and more effective! Love it and can't imagine daily life without it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is my HG hairspray. I have one big can in my bathroom, 1 mini in my purse and then several minis floating around out of fear that I may have to go without it.

First - I have super straight, very flat hair, it won't hold curl for anything. I own several curling irons and curling gadgets but nothing has ever worked. It's thick and heavy and mostly just hangs there. Plus it's long so the majority of hairspray just makes it sticky, tangled and gross. I've wasted a lot of money on volumizing products, sprays, sea salt sprays etc. . .I just want hair that has texture and some volume.

I tried this one day after my hair stylist curled my hair then used this to hold the curls. After that I seriously fell in love with this! I use it to either hold styles like beachy waves and curls that actually stay for once in my life. Almost daily, after blow-drying - I use a small amount just to add volume and texture around the roots and mid-length. It adds more volume than ANY other "volumizing" product - spray, gel or other - I have ever used.

Love this sooo much I would probably cry if it was discontinued!! I do wish they would change the scent but other then that, amazing product!