October 31, 2014 | 1182 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Chanel - Hydramax Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Sunlit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

a while back i got two (fairly big) samples in bronze. i never dared to use them due to their really dark color. someday i started using it on the edges of my face to tan it up a bit and it looks gorgeous! boosted up my complexion and gives dead-looking skin great color. it's lasted me a long time because i always only need the tiniest amount. love everything about it: the texture, the smell, the color, and it gives the nicest sheen to the skin. i will try to purchase the full-size product (even though it's quite pricey) when i run out of the samples, simply a lovely product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

It's nice fairly sheer coverage, gives a nice glow, it's quite a dark colour so I had to have a deep tab before using it. Love the high sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have re-purchased Sunlit multiple times, and am always so happy to have it around. I don't use it every day as I like to have a bit more coverage for "professional" days, but for weekends, or times when I want a really healthy glow, or need a little more moisturizer than normal, I always use this. The consistency is nice, and it has a really lovely scent. i heard that they are discontinuing this product, and I really, really hope that isn't true.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by nonuta

Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by LaraD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It is a perfect tinted moisturizer that serves as my foundation for the warm spring/summer months of southern california. Smells great. It is lightweight and very sheer coverage when you blend with your fingers. When I apply this with a foundation brush, it uses too much product and turns my skin orange. I am asian and have light skin with freckles, sunlit gives me the perfect glow and color-post winter dullness. I also use this with Chanel's liquid bronzer and it looks fantastic. It is expensive, and I will be very sad when I start to run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by millenniumhand

Love the color, texture, coverage (minimal, but evens the skin nicely), and the light scent. Will stick with this for a long time to come - only downside is the packaging. Definitely recommend cutting it open when "finished" - there's still at least 25% of the product in there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the texture of this product (very creamy, non-oily) and it smells fantastic (like green apples) but unfortunately those are the only good things I can say about this product. Out of the tube, the tinted moisturizer has a great color, but once on my face, it immediately turned VERY orange and was incredibly difficult to blend into my skin. The line should also have more shades but it doesn't. The packaging is very chic, but I imagine it would be very difficult to get the remaining product out seeing as how the tube is very structured.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LuxuriesLove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did go to Chanel counter and tried the moisturizer in Sunlit which is the most natural color they have and lightest one, even thouth my skin is not that light, its fair medium with little yellow tone, but sunlit was perfect match;however, too sheer, way too sheer, in general i have clear skin but sometimes, one or two blemishes come out, and today was exactly the day, and Chanel tinted moisturized could not provide a good coverage, just took away the redness, which is good too. The quality of a product of course is very high, after appliction, my skin felt really moisturized and so refreshed, i even felt this little cold sensation which i described as freshness, really liked the way it made my skin feel; however, the smell is so strong, it gave me headache and lightheadedness, at first i thought it will disolve fast, but it stayed for almost 20 mins and worsened my headache. I really liked the smell though, like a really great parfume, sweet refreshing and really warm smell, but for me it was way too strong. If you dont mind for your moisturizer to have strong smell and have way too sheer coverage, then i would recommend this product for the quality is just superb. Maybe if I will have extra cash, I will get this moisturizer just to have it, but first I want to try Chantecaille tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by emsteinyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first foundation-like product I used. I was only about 13 when I first used the product and I loved it. It's pretty light but provides a pretty good coverage. I recommend it for younger people.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mvollmar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this tinted moisturizer. It goes on easily and adds some color and finish to my skin without looking like I'm wearing foundation. I recommend this for summer as in Southern California it gets so hot. I don't like to wear foundation in the heat. Sunlit is a good shade if you are fair as I am. I would repurchase even though I don't like the packaging. It is hard to tell how much product you are actually getting for such a high price tag. I recommend cutting it open when you get to the end to get all of it. Just store it in a plastic bag after you do this so it doesn't dry out.