April 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eyeliner - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Automatic Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by liketragic

This is one of my HG products and is the ONLY eyeliner that I have used so far in my life that doesn't smudge. I have pretty oily lids and most liners smudge within an hour even with primers. This one however, has really awesome staying power and rarely requires touch ups!

It is easy to use and the blackest black promises that it's really dark. Also easy to remove with just face cleanser and water. It lasts for quite awhile even with everyday use. Cons would be how the product blobs up on the brush sometimes after twisting it, but it could still work with some practice and it's somewhat more on the expensive side for drugstore eyeliners but I will still purchase it again in a heartbeat as it is the only one that stays!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Shubbing

Absolutely my favourite favourite liquid eyeliner! The pigmentation is great and the brush tip is gentle on my sensitive lids. The ink may be a little too fluid for some people as it takes a while to dry, so I never wear it without a eye primer. A cheap ELF eye primer does the job of shortening the drying time!

Absolutely smudge-proof and water-proof, the eyeliner will not budge throughout the day. My only qualm with this is that the ends tend to dry up and flake off slightly and instead of disappearing, the eyeliner may end up patchy as time goes by.

However, for the price (SG watsons always has discounts for MM products), the quality and amount of product is unparallel! I have yet to find another eyeliner that does the same as this price. Previously tried other drugstore brands like Maybelline, K-Palette, Bourjois and NYX.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by bethieme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had this product a few years ago and I remembered how frustrating it was when I closed the cap because the brush bristles will get stuck and I had to keep cutting the brush. For some reason I decided to buy this product again when I couldn't decide on an eyeliner. I was hoping that they had improved the formula or the brush over the 4 years.

I am still disappointed in this product. Mine came out very runny and got in my eyes a few times. Sometimes I accidentally put on too much and I forget to let it dry and I get a lovely double eyeliner when I blink.

I think this product is too fussy to use and the pigmentation is good but you have to shake the pen, test it out on some tissue, dab the excess, and then you can apply it. I immediately bought a new liner to replace this one. Never again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by SabyLoh

I've heard great things about this eyeliner from my mates so i decided to get it too. I give it 5 stars for staying power. cuz i have really oily lids and i have really dry eyes so i tend to squeeze my eyes shut a lot. That's why any eye makeup i use needs to be absolutely water proof and smudge proof. My only complaint is the packaging. I'm not a fan of the brush because i personally think it's easier to line my eyes with a felt tipped liquid liner. This just doesn't do it for me and it's so difficult to tightline my eyes because the product always seems to gather at the base of the pen and not the tip. It's also fairly pricey but apart from the packaging, the formula is amaze balls.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SoraHime

I have oily lids and have had my fair share of searching for one that would stay put until you are ready to take them off. I give this 5 lippies for staying power. I have dark circles around my eyes (a battle to camouflage on its own) so it's important that shadows and liners and mascara don't smudge at all. The only other liquid liner that has earned my trust is Gosh Art Liner but the brush of MM is definitely easier to use plus I like the dispensing method. I rate this a 4 primarily due to $; given that it's a liquid liner the shelf life is shorter as well as it's not readily available where I live. It's an hour and a half drive to buy this liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by wmhfnrzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very picky when it comes to eyeliner because it's the main highlight of my look, without eyeliner I'd look sleepy or bored haha. Before this I was using Revlon's colourstay pencil liner which was the best drugstore liner I'd ever used, but after 8 hours, it'd start to smudge ever so slightly, and just the tiniest bit of smudged black under my eyes would put 10 years on me. I was very skeptical about liquid liners because of how difficult they were to remove, how mistakes were costlier and how I always read about them drying up. And tbh, I only got this because it was on sale (was S$23, got it at $15) and I did my research first before getting it. I am pleased to say that it really is a good buy! So good, I have it in dark brown, navy blue and black. They're opaque and does not flake or smudge even after a good 12 hours. Oh man, it's such a refershing change. To look the same at 8pm when I put my makeup on at 8am. The samples they have in stores are very off-putting because the bursh hairs are splayed all over the place, so I'm very careful when capping the pen. So far, I only have one hair out of place which upsets me sometimes when it accidentally draws a thin line out of the main application but it's cool, I can live with that. I've also bought another black one, because it's what I use everyday. So far it's been 3 months and it hasn't finished yet! Very good buy, I think. Applying it is a learning curve I think, no clumsy or rushed fingers allowed here! The brush reminds me of chinese caligraphy, and you can go thick to thin which makes different degrees of winging easily achievable (with practice). Best part about this liner - not needing eye makeup remover. My pencil liners had all previously needed eye makeup removers but not this one! Whilst washing my face, I can just go over my eyes and the liner ink will come off easily in flakes. Wash it with water and voila, your eyes are bare without having to worry about residue. So seeing as I've repurchased this already, I'd definitely repurchase - again! I'd also look out for sales, because well, a $7 discount makes all the difference in the world!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is amazing and i would repurchase for sure. I got this in dark brown, initially i thought it may not be dark enough, but it is an almost black dark brown, looks natural but defines. Black liners don't work for me so i usually go for dark brown.

Pros:
Long-wearing, does not budge all day even though i have oily eyelids
Fine brush tip, very easy application
Inexpensive
More sanitary as you twist for more product to come out at the tip

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by jacqzxc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the best liners I've used definitely!
I'm using the one darkest one BK999 and the pigment is great. The one I'm using has lasted me for months despite using it almost everyday for school. The brush however could be thinner to be able to create a more natural look. The twist of the pen also produces too much product sometimes if you just wish to touch up or need a little product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by puddywaffle

I first saw this from the beauty blog www.pinkpitstop.wordpress.com

I'm glad I did because it's a really good eyeliner! The line is precise and stays on the whole day :) I just wish you could precisely control the amount that comes out when you twist the bottom part. I always end up with too much for one eye.

Still, I would definitely buy this is in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by chochonui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It applies very smoothly. The color is very opaque!