July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Lips - Cle de Peau - Lip Contour Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by CandyCrystals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip treatment is a MIRACLE product! For $50 it better be! I applied this on at night and when I wake up, my lips feel so soft & hydrated and the best part? It STAYS that way for the rest of the day. If I have dry chapped lips, this stuff heals it. The best BEST part? It brought out the natural color of my lips- a beautiful rosy color. No other lip treatment has ever done that for me. People have asked me what lipstick or lip gloss I use, & they're shocked when I tell them it's just a lip balm.

I used up the entire tube & proceeded to use a lip brush to scoop out the rest & THERE WAS A LOT LEFT. I have finished 1 stick, but will not be repurchasing until I feel like it because it's just too expensive & vaseline works for now (though without the added benefits as mentioned). I have thought about buying this item for my friends as Christmas presents because I don't think any of them would spend the money for something like this. Definitely a splurge item worth trying though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This now takes first place for best lip balm/treatment. I had a terrible experience recently where I used a sample of Natura Bisse's exfoliating face mask. I had smeared the mask on, it's texture like a soft wax, and within minutes it had liquified on my face and began to drip everywhere - including over my lips. Well, by the next morning my lips were chapped beyond belief and peeling like crazy. I picked up the lip balm the next day at the Barney's Beauty Event and less than 12 hours later, my lips were back to normal! A Miracle! While I think By Terry's Baume de Rose plumps more, the Cle de Peau has the advantages of having no scent and a handy tube form. It's actually the best of both worlds now - I keep the BdR at home in my medicine cabinet, and bring the Cle de Peau stick in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by sephora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At $65 Cdn plus 13% sales tax, this stuff cost me approx. $75. It is really good though. I think I will try to buy it in the US though next time as it is $50 plus very little sales tax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

This is my HG lip balm. I cannot tell you how much I love this lip balm. Its just perfection, well, except for the pricetage. Regardless I will repurchase and have repurchased 3 already. Its housed in a beautiful lipstick like container and hence makes it such a pleasure to use and so easy to use. The texture is so nice and smooth and simply glides on my lips. It is not greasy or sticky and does not have any strong smell. I love it. Wish I could give it 100 lippies. Makes my lips luscious, smooth and soft. Mostly use this at night and would use this during the day if it wasn't for the hundreds of l/s and l/g that I have. Sometimes I do tend to use the CD Baume de Rose during the day because it has spf 10 in it and also because it has a tinge of pink colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by HeatherRN

This is nothing more than expensive petroleum jelly in a tube. Totally not worth $50... returning this product ASAP. My HG will continue to be Nivea's chapsticks and for my expensive fix, Revive lip & perioral renewal cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jaz_go

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this for a year or so. Sometimes I'll have it in my makeup bag and forget about it. In short, I took it for granted. I took this to the hospital when I went in to deliver DD # 2 as it was the only colorless lip balm in my stash. I was going in for a scheduled CS so I was already fasting (no water/no food) so my lips were so dry...I just kept reapplying while they were prepping me and my lips were so smooth during and post-delivery. I kept at it while at the hospital, tucked it in the pocket of my hospital gown until DD threw up all over me. The nurse helped me change into a new one. When I remembered, the nurse already took away the dirty laundry together with my CDP Lip Treatment :-( Of course, I have repurchased. I highly highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent, truly moisturizing lip balm that comes in an easy to use, twist top tube (just don't forget to roll it down before you close it or it will break off, I've done that). It's not too hard (Sisley), too waxy (Chapstick) or too soft (Chantecaille). It has NO odor and NO flavor (which I happen to LOVE). It effectively fights dry, chapped or parched lips with one easy swipe and it lasts pretty well overnight alone or until you take if off under lipstick. It's not cheap @ $48 for a small tube though, so I am only giving it 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by alexiska

My lips were so dry, chapped, and looked terrible during the winter. I tried Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment, 0.5 oz at $35.00. It helps a lot, my lips look better, not chapped anymore. But it feels to heavy, and not practically easy when we need to reapply the product.
Then I tried Lip Contour Treatment (Soin Levres) Cle de Peau Beaute, which is an exceptional lip treatment. It feels so light and smooth. No taste, no weird smell, no glossy, no oily. It's just perfect. At $48 (purchased at Neiman Marcus), you will never regret to buy this. I apply in the morning before the lip gloss/lipstick, and in the night time, I still use the Shiseido lip treatment. I am so happy with my lips now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sullenmoon

Unbelievable!!! I have dry, chapped lips all year long and have tried nearly every kind of exfoliator and treatment on the market. I was nearly resigned to lower lip "sprinkles" when I found Cle de Peau. It goes on smoothly, without making your lips feel like viscous, gooey flypaper. I had nearly instantaneous improvement. My lips feel young and healthy, clearly not as tight. It has great staying popwer under lipstick as well. I use it twice during the day, once in the morning and then again at night. For me, it is worth the high price tag, and along with CP's anti-wrinkle eye baum, it will be a given in my cosmetic bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jp412153

I couldn't believe I spent nearly $50 on this...but then, when I bought another one, well, that says it all. This stuff WORKS! It has made my lips softer, fuller, more pigmented and just plain younger looking. I use to apply it all the time, like it was blistex, but now I only use in the morning and at night...since it's so expensive. Seems to have the same effect either way...so that is awesome! I definitely recommend this....however, I didn't buy it for extremely chapped lips...not sure how it works for that...but if you're looking for more contour and lip fullness, this stuff is for you.