September 16, 2014 | 1744 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - LASTING Finish foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation. It is medium to full coverage, and I don't need concealer to hide my red spots with this! The only downside is it's a little runny and a tad sticky on the skin. The stickiness never seems to go away, until I apply some pressed powder.

Other than that, the color Ivory matches my fair / medium skin very nicely, and the packaging is hygienic...although it tends to run a little when I first opened it, I decided to store it upside down from now on to keep it from leaking.

For the price, I think this is a fairly good foundation. It doesn't seem to accentuate my flaws, such as pores or fine lines, and I like that it is a decent coverage without looking cakey.

Another con, however, is that there doesn't seem to be a very wide color range, so it's best to test the product in the store to see if it's a good match.

ETA: I can't attest to whether or not it lasts 25 hours, because I always WASH my makeup off at night and apply night cream! XD

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by teenadearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Small, sleek, and easy to carry. However, this foundation broke me out. As an Asian girl, all of the shades were too pink for me. I threw it out, so I can't tell you about lasting power or coverage, I'm sorry!

I got it on sale at CVS for $2, so I can't really complain.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the second foundation I got in my life!! I didn't know much about makeup since then! But I just buy things randomly!!.. Super cheap foundation! I got in the shade "400 natural beige" but still little dark for me. Saying lasting finish 25 hours?? I think that's true! It has a long lasting power Good coverage from medium to full It's not oil free and it's between matte and dewy finish! Not breaking me out and that's great! But I have oily skin and I always need to sit it with a powder! It's making me oily in a few hours Great foundation for all skin types. But girls with oily skin will need to sit it with powder every few hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by knbachmeier

I've been struggling to find a good liquid foundation for a very long time. I used Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light and that was great, but the cost was just too high. I looked up this Rimmel foundation and thought I'd give it a try.

At first, the foundation looks great. It's a little runny, which was a little annoying when I would have to wash the rest away, but for the price, I was impressed with the initial look. However, it does NOT last for 25 hours. For me, it didn't even last a few hours without making me look like a grease ball! I will not be purchasing this product again.

Long story short: don't use if you have oily skin. Does not last 25 hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by holborner

I have combination skin and when I use it in the morning it starts melting within 2 hours. Definitely not lasting. Would not recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The lightest shade was too dark for my skin, and I'm really not that pale. It had decent coverage but was rather greasy and had an odd, though subtle, scent. I only bought this because my wal-mart didn't have the Wet N Wild foundation I like, and I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

Not a fan. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't buy again. First of all, like others have said, the lightest shade is not very light at all. It is probably two shades too dark for me. I am NC15. The consistency has a nice thickness to it, but I feel that it goes on a little heavy feeling and oily. I have combo skin and when I wear this, I feel too dewy and within a couple of hours, my nose is a bit shiny. It has a scent to it, it's a little bit noticeable, but not downright objectionable unless you have a sensitive nose. Funny about the shade though, I have another rimmel foundation (clean finish) and that shade is a true ivory. I still use the foundation, I mean it's not garbage material, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Not sure if its long lasting or not. Bought their lightest shade and it was MILES darker than any other brand on the markets' ivory. Seemed to geared towards mediterranean complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by aimeejmpr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loooove this product. The coverage is great and it is pretty high quality for drug store make up. People with oily skin shouldn't use because its got a more greasy feel to it I guess is how I'd explain it.. It's great for my skin since mine is pretty dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by laraax

The coverage of this foundation really impressed me. I have acne and scars that I need covered and this did the job well. The color 103 true ivory suited my nw20 skin well. I use this with a primer and I've had no problems with breakouts so far. However I've found this to be very sticky and uncomfortable to wear. If it wasn't for how horrible it felt on the skin, this would be an amazing product because of its coverage.