October 30, 2014 | 1464 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shiny-Licious in Coral Punch

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this color is *gorgeous*. it's a very warm mango color with yellow undertones, and looks awesome with my light skin/blue/blonde. the packaging is also sanitary and convenient, though once you start running out, it's difficult to squeeze the product out. however, i would not buy this again because the staying power is zilch. i'll pay a bit more for Cargo glosses, or even Loreal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Being a very cool toned fair skinned gal, I usually stay away from corals, but this gloss is very sheer and comes out peachy pink on me. Its subtle color and gloss make for a very pretty natural lip look. It smells great, also, very fruity, and I detect a faintly sweet taste.

These are very comparable to CG's Fruit Spritzers, but I actually like these better. They smell better and seem to provide a tad more pigment in their color.

My only beef with it is that the staying power is zilch, but that's pretty common for a gloss like this. For the buck I paid for it at the Dollar Tree, I can afford to slop this on 80 times a day. ^_^

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect color. This goes on a sheer juicy coral-pink with gold shimmer. I got this at the Dollar Tree, and it totally makes me feel okay about splurging on other things. Like my MAC fixes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought coral is supposed to look good on everybody :-p not on a cool-toned ppp like me *shrug*

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by anyeji

I think that this product is overall very good. The only problem I had with it was that it dried out my lips. I know now to always wear a lip balm under! Also, for the packaging... I got mine in regular canadian price and it had the spong applicator... It gets so gross, but I sanatize in once in a while. I found that this colour gave more of a redish tint to my lips than orange. My lips became really red with a hint of orange. Hm... I don't really consider that as a good thing or a bad... As for the smell, it stops me from eating other things. ^^

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the color of this lippie in the package, but it looked orange on my lips. I like the little squeeze tube, but the applicator gets a little gross after awhile :(. I don't know, it is okay I guess, but I would not purchase this again. For reference I am NW20 MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect creamy coral shade for redheads! Absolutely divine color with subtle sparkle and the smell is just DELICIOUS (smells like fruit punch) Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on clearance at the grocery store. Apparently Maybelline changed the packaging on these (Coral Punch is still in the shade lineup, though) so I got the "old" packaging, with the unhygienic fuzzy applicator tip, for 99 cents. I don't like the fuzzy tip and I'm glad the new version has a plastic slant tip a la Juicy Tubes. I digress. The actual product is lovely; don't be scared by the bright peach-orange appearance in the tube. This shade is so sheer that it simply brightens my lips and makes them look rosier. A very flattering effect for a warm-toned PPP. Average lasting power for a gloss, but the shine is very flashy and glassy, which I love!

I did take off one lippie because (a) the pigment and clear gloss base tend to separate in the tube, so that the first squeeze of gloss is clear and you have to waste some to get to the pigment; and (b) it has a vaguely fruity scent ruined by a plasticky chemical undertone. But, not enough to deter me from slapping this on my lips and looking summer-fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by goldspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im not a big lipgloss fan and i never can get past the gooey texture especially the mac ones i own. I was looking for a cheaper alternative coral/orange lipgloss and luckily this particular shade caught my eye. It was half off at a duane reade pharamcys for $2.95! I have very pigmented lips and usually have to pat on concealer as a base. Well i tried this..and not only did it give a subtle hint of corally color but it did a fantastic job of moisturizing. i was never a big fan of maybelline products, but this handsdown is my new HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Chien

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lip-gloss was kind of sticky at first but after that you get sorta used to it and it seems a little more moisturizing. They're really isn't much of the coral color. i was expecting more of a nice warm shade of coral but it only makes your lips shiny. but it is overall a good lipgloss but i'm still considering getting it again.