July 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Glitz and Glam

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In a word: awful. Pinky, orangey, goldish, chrom'ish nightmare. The texture is so unnatural (just sits on top & moves around) and the smell & taste is quite putrid, like it's old. It reminds me of the strange and nasty lipglosses of the 70's before the formulas were properly perfected. Waste of money as I threw it in the bin. I hate wasting products but I would not give this away. I'll stick to Clinique & Revlon thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by bglasper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For reference I'm an NC35 MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder user.

This lip gloss is wonderful! It complements an NC35 so well. The color is a light baby pink and it's glossy but not too heavy crazy looking shiny gloss. It has just the right amount of gloss. Looks naturally pink on my pigmented lips and you can use for smokey eyes. Just one pump on the bottle & take out excess and I coat my whole lips. Can be build up to thicker and more color by swiping more on your lips. Very dainty looking pink. No chunky glitters at all but when you see actual tube it has some gold very very fine glitters that are not visible once applied.

Non drying very moisturizing. I'd say the feel of this is similar to Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lipstick.

Packaging is glamorous!

No regrets in my purchase. HG Favorite material. Very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by vythao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this, it's thin and not sticky, like a liquid lipstick. Very pigmented/opaque when applied. It's extremely frosty. Such a pretty color in the tube. ): I got it on clearence at KMart for $3.15.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by jdruler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color and I like milani "glosses" (they're more like frostly lipsticks). It's a peachy nude on me. The more I wear it, the more I like it. It seems like a lot of girls with darker tones are raving about it but the fairer ones don't. However, i have fair skin but with warm undertones and I think it looks great on me. So if you have warm undertones, even though you're fair, give it a whirl.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by ssips720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

thick.. you might have to blot or just paint this on with a small brush.

but the color payoff, if u like the color.. is very pigmented and rich.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this color, in both the tube and on my lips. I was afraid to try it at first since it's difficult to pick out good lip colors with my fair skin tone. It shows up on my lips as a peachy coral color. My face seems to warm up quite a bit after applying this gloss, which is a good thing. I can see myself reaching for this color quite a bit during the Summer.

The texture and consistency of this gloss is quite surprising to me. It's a very thick gloss, which feels more like a lipstick on my lips. Additionally, the gloss appears more opaque on my lips than expected. There is a bit of shine to it, but less than what I'd expect from a gloss. With this color, though, I like that.

Even though the gloss is quite thick, it doesn't feel sticky on my lips at all. It is very easy to put too much product on my lips, though. I have to be careful when applying the right amount, so that the gloss is distributed evenly on my lips.

The time span of the gloss is pretty good. It will last a few hours if you don't plan on eating and/or drinking anything. Additionally, due to the more opaque appearance of the product, you don't have to worry about shine wearing off constantly.

The packaging is cute. It sorta-kinda reminds me of the Buxom lip gloss tubes. Not much else to say about that.

The price is really cheap. I managed to find this gloss on sale at CVS. I paid roughly $1.50. For that low price, I'm fully content. For a drug store gloss, I really like it! Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lisa6661

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tricks you to putting too much product on by it saying "gloss" so it ends up being very uneven, since it is VERY opaque and thin. Like other reviews stating, this indeed is pretty much a liquid lipstick. Therefore it needs to be applied lightly so it feels a bit drier. That is if you wear it alone. The color is way better in the tube. It looks EXACTLY like MAC ravishing on me (nw20 pigmented lips) there is no difference between these two that i now have to put ravishing up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by luckychica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I love this lipgloss! Yes, because it's opaque it can't be applied without a mirror but my god it's gorgeous! Turns my lips the perfect peachy-pink color for my neutral, fair complexion and the golden shimmer isn't at all obvious. Seriously, I'm obsessing over this lipgloss! And for under $5, it's a total steal!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by redstampede

I agree with murphysmomkk's review in that if the consistancy was wetter/creamier, it would be a lovely, beautiful gloss. The color is great, pigmented and very unique (a shimmery peachy-pinky gold) but the application is awful. It is streaky in some places and too heavy in others and it never really evens out, even with a lipbrush, or pressing your lips together. It is very thick/dry and molasses-like. Beautiful in the tube though.
I'd love to repurchase it if they ever fixed the consistancy issue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really a shame that this formula is so bad because this is the most beautiful color. It just sits on your lips. Drying. Yucky. But, again, the actual color is stunning. Peachy, pinky gold. Gee I wish it were creamier, or something - not exactly sure what the problem is but Milani needs to address the problem with their lip gloss. Their eye shadows are very good, though.