August 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Hypershine Gloss in Flame

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already wrote a review for all of the glosses on the appropriate page (gave 'em a 4 out of 5), but I figured I'd review this color separately.

I'm not so crazy about this color. The pigmentation is fine, and has the some consistency as the other glosses. But it doesn't compliment my cool toned pale skin at all. If anything it looks tacky (in appearance, not texture). Would recommend this to anyone with light skin. Darker skin tones might be able to pull it off better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2006 8:13:00 AM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Tastes like icky bublegum.

Very gloopy and not much colour. Looks like a slight shimmer when on, takes a lot of layers to get any colour.

It works kinda, but you're better of with most other drugstore glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jyianne

Something about Flame turned it super goopy and hard to apply. Somehow, the lipgloss stuff dripped from the brush applicator and made an incredible mess. The sheer red is nice, but still.. kinda sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by katievartan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of the few low end lipglosses that I actually love. Usually when I buy cheap makeup, I justify its mediocre quality with the fact that it didn't cost me much. But not only was this gloss only $1, it has impressive quality- very glossy and smooth. Definitely worth the value. If you order online, you can enter the coupon code "BUZZ110" and get 10% off the entire order. I've used it a couple of times already and it doesn't expire.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by xxbluecrushxx

I ALMOST like these better than the stila lipglazes, ALMOST. For sure, these glosses are much better than anything I've tried at the drugstore. It's smooth and not sticky at all but it feels very long lasting on lips. And as for the scent, I said it once and I'll say it again, waaay better cotton candy taste than the one by jessica simpson.