November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry but no, this has to be the worst brush I've ever had. This was a gift from my mom I had to ditch it and get the other elf set the black ones which are great btw. This brush hurts. It HURTS. No joke. Even when you're trying to be gentle with it it still hurts.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

The. Worst. Brush. Ever.
Don't even bother with this brush. I bought it from the dollar store not even thinking what I was going to use it for. First of all the brush handle was not even glued together, so it was broken when I opened it. Whatever I just glued it and then wanted to wash it before I used it. While I was washing it, I could see red color in my sink! After that just tossed it in trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This brush is just terrible. Not good at all along with the blush brush of this line.
The other brushes I have tried are good but not these two.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by allegoriest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush was only a dollar, but in this case you get what you pay for. (Other E.L.F. products I've tried have been a good value and quality, so it's disappointing.) The brush is itchy to use, and the bristles fall out. It gets the job done, but in this case it's worth paying a bit more for a better quality brush. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible quality. The bristles aren't soft, and it does a crappy job at applying your powder makeup. This is one miss from the E.L.F. line. at least it was only $1. if you're looking for a good quality, new powder brush and want to save $, then pick up the Elf Studio Powder Brush for only $2 more.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush has been the only bad Elf brush I've ever picked up. I bought it after trying many different Elf brushes and being absolutely ecstatic about the quality. This one is the complete opposite. I used it only twice before the hairs started falling out and straying all over my face. Then the metal piece came apart from the wooden handle. Not to mention the fact that the hairs are scratchy and uneven to the point that I had to snip off a few pieces to even it out. Overall, avoid this brush like the plague. Go ahead and spend the extra 2$ to get the Elf studio version.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This brush does not retain its shape even after just the first wash. It sheds a lot as well. It is also rough on the face. Even if it is dirt cheap, this brush isn't worth purchasing at all!
I would suggest the ELF complexion brush as a substitute to this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

TERRIBLE! DON'T WASTE A DOLLAR! REALLY ROUGH ON FACE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

I love this brush! It's soft on my face. I use this brush for my powder and I love it. :) The only downside is that it sheds badly. But I mean, for $1 it's a pretty good deal! And the packaging is nice. :) I would recommend buying it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush was a huge disappointment. The bristles are incredibly rough, the brush sheds, and it does not hold shape after washing. I only used this brush twice because it was almost painful on my sensitive skin. I'd highly recommend spending the small amount extra to purchase a brush from the ELF Studio line instead. You'll get a much nicer brush that you'll actually use and still at a very low price. No point in wasting money on this one.