Garden Botanika Blush (all colors)

4.6

on 6/13/2009 1:09:00 PM

I bought this blush in Flirting and I really like it. I usually use blushes with shimmer but this blush will be my exception. The color is the same on your cheeks as it is in the pan. The color is great and I will definately buy again.

on 3/1/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the new mineral blush in flirt, love the color. I noticed on the Ulta site it says it is $5.99 but it is $14 at the store they have a bunch of older stuff on clearance like the foundations and shadows with the exception of the mineral stuff. Thiss blush is a great color!

on 4/8/2007 11:55:00 PM

i own 2 shades.they are very pigmented, i think as good as my nars.

bergamot is berry with a tiny bit of shimmer in the pan , but no visible shimmer when on the skin.

dusk is a brown pink, i didn't like the color of dusk on me , it turned muddy red.

but i find myself wearing bergamot alot.

on 9/3/2004 1:06:00 AM

Highly pigmented, smooth texture. A great buy. Wish they had a broader color selection!

on 10/27/2003 3:33:00 AM

Got this one in Blossom. It's a beautiful rosy pink with golden shimmer...this is what I wanted Milani Luminous and Nars Orgasm to look like but this works much better for my coloring (asian CCC/DDD) whereas the other two were so ho-hum. It's very silky and pigmented. The shimmer is actually more of subtle sheen. If this is still available, definitely worth purchasing.

on 12/7/2002 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got this in cranberry and wow does it really make my skin pop. The wear is nice but the color is just a little bright considering it was a swap item. Too bad Garden Botanika isn't in chicago anymore

on 6/13/2002 1:58:00 PM

I have this in a promo color, Blossom, which is a shimmery pinky gold. It just makes my skin look natural and glowy, not shiny. It wears all day and looks so natural! To bad they don't make this one all the time

on 3/19/2002 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like GB Blushes! They go on so natural and they come in cute little round containers just like there eyeshadows. great color selection! I am pleased!

on 1/20/2002 6:55:00 PM

I've used many of their blushes over the years. Bergamot is one of my favorites. They have great pigment, are generous in size and do not break out the skin. Not to mention the prices are fantastic. Whether matte or shimmery MAC has nothing on these.

on 12/14/2001 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found the quality of Garden Botanika's blushes to be very high quality. I have several of these and they are highly pigmented, apply smoothly and last throughout the day. They come in large round pots with a screw off lid. There is also a huge variety to choose from. Like their eyeshadows, these are very nice!

Popular Blush Products