SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/20/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Bought these because they were rated highly as a long lasting polish. I didn't find that as true. They last as long as other polishes which makes them good/average but great for the price. They come in some wonderful colors so I feel like a bargain shopper when I buy several colors instead of buying Essie or OPI colors. But as far a chipping less? Nah..they chip on me in the same amount of time as the aforementioned brands. Still looking for a brand that is long-lasting.

on 8/19/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite of the "budget" nail polish brands. Some of the colors have better coverage than others, but the worst-case scenario is that you just have to put an extra coat on - no big deal, especially when these are (here at least) $1.99 at full price and sometimes on sale for less. The bottles are a bit bigger than most, so you get more product. There's a good color selection, doesn't smell nasty, and dries in a reasonable time. The durability of the polish isn't as good as some of the high-end brands, but it's better than you'd expect for the price.

on 8/19/2015 11:25:00 PM

Sinful Colors have really nice nail colors at their price point and some really cool colors.
I love their glitter polishes. They are gorgeous.
The sheer polishes, in the other hand, can never dry and have tons of bubbles.

Great value. My rating is relative to the price point since you can't really compare a $2 nail polish to a $10 one. A lot of different colors just for fun that won't break the bank. I always like to see what unique colors they'll come out with seasonally. It is what it is for the price. It can be a bit streaky, especially their creme colors. If their formula was less liquidy, it would be great. It does take longer to dry than other polishes as well I feel so take time between coats. Personally, I feel wet n wild (Their Spoiled line was great, but I don't think they carry it anymore?) applies better/better quality with similar pricing, but once you get your 2-3 coats+topcoat you are good to go.

on 8/6/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Edit: I put the wrong shade in the review.The correct shade is Easy Going...I love these polishes, I recently bought a shade called Admired. It's a pearly white with a hint of pink.It looks pretty on nails,and it last as long as Opi and China glaze polishes.I've tried many of the shades and most look really nice.

on 8/6/2015 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love Sinful colors! It is a great bargain and if you apply a base coat to clean, oil-free nails, then the Sinful Color polish, it will last as long as more expensive brands. I stick to more traditional colors and nude tones so there isn't a lot of variety for me but this is my favorite polish. Love, love, love it!

on 8/5/2015 8:28:00 PM

i bought a bottle when it was on sale for $0.99 and it was so worth it! i got the color "Cinderella" and it is absolutely beautiful! it's a light blue with tiny purple shimmer and looks holographic when you apply it to your nails. been trying to find a holographic nail polish and this is the closest thing. definitely give this nail polish a try!
con: chipped a day after without top coat

on 8/3/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For better than 15 years I have religiously worn polish on fingers and toes. Honestly if you put a gel topcoat on this will hold up as well as the $7 and $8 brands. The opaque is impossible for me to master though. Favorite colors or Nirvana (brown), Navy (blue), Good Girl (red), Rich in Heart (burgandy), and Gold Medal (gold). For $1.99 this polish is my go to everyday wear stuff.

on 7/27/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love sinful colors,most colors work well with my nails and my mani lasts about 3 to 4 days without chipping.
There are few colors which i am partial to like starfish(medium dusty pink),ruby mine,Citrine(very bright orange on me,but i still love it),Lavander,berry color which i cant remember the name.I can get away with a base coat,1 thick coat of color and top coat for the darker colors.( i use sally hansen double duty )
I stopped buying new shades since i am not painting my nails as frequently as i used to,but with the walgreens sinful colors sale 99c coming up week 8/9 iam tempted to try the demi finish LEs

on 7/18/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a handful of these polishes that I bought to start getting back into doing my nails without spending a ton of money, and they're all pretty good - easy to apply, opaque within 2 coats. I have a white and a yellow that are little trickier and need three, but those colors are always trouble, and for $2 I'm quite happy with them. With a good base coat and top coat, all the colors I've tried last as long as my more expensive polishes.

Popular Polishes