SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/13/2015 3:05:00 PM

Sinful Colors seems to have really stepped up their game in recent years. These used to be total dud products for me, gloppy, apply un-evenly no matter what I tried, chipped within a day or two....Not anymore!! I have re-discovered this line up, and am so glad!! Total bargain and the shades are nicer than they used to be. When you can sometimes get these BOGO, it is an even sweeter deal. I have enjoyed many of these shades, everything from the nudes/neutrals to the pastels to the brights to the shimmers and the glitters. I will say the glitters can be a little tricky to work with, but that seems to be true of any glitter polish from any line. Each shade I have gotten in the last couple of years has been a complete delight, very pretty on, easy to apply, and many I get a good week or more wear out of them. Opaque for me in 2 coats, sometimes even just one coat. Glad to have re-discovered this line!! To me they are a hidden gem in the drugstore!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ambling around Walgreens one afternoon to get yet another WnW lipstick, and I walked past a sinfulcolors nail polish display and stopped. Heard of the brand, never tried them but they got good reviews here of course, so browsed a few colors. Had a berry shade and a plum shade already - I almost went for black, but I wasn't feeling it like I thought. Almost got a coral shade, but I save those colors for spring. Anyway, my eyes fell on this beautiful shade: deep, lush jewel-toned teal which was called Calypso. I swatched it on the display card - was true to color and not sparkly or glittery. Good. It looked like it'd play against my skin well, and it was a great winter shade so I got it, including my lipstick. Got home and tried it on immediately and it was divine! Complimented my skin, like I thought. Pigmented out the bottle, did not streak or become tacky after one coat (I applied 2). I put Seche fast dry top coat and it was bullet proof for at least 3 days; in my ocd-ness, I wash my hands a lot and it withstood that, not even the edges chipped. What is this trickery? Polishes will eventually chip, such as life, but it's pretty stubborn at that which is awesome. I got this at Walgreens for $2. Just. $2! I have OPI, Essie and Zoya - Sinfulcolors is right up there but without assaulting my wallet, yess! Definite rebuy!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have Sinful nail polishes in several (8) colors including my two favorite Bikini(neon pink),Dream On(semi neon orchid purple), Violets are Blue, Cream Soda,Under 18,Tapping Nails(gorgeous gold orange shimmer),Bali Mist (Duochrome Mauve Pink),Dancing Nails (Rose Gold). Out of all of them Dream On chips the fastest but the color is so gorgeous. All others last 7 days + until I am ready to remove with minimal if any chipping or tip wear.I also have a lot of higher end nail polishes mostly Dior, Marc Jacobs & OPI. Sinful is just as good & worth the $2.aNext to OPI is my favorite drugstore brand. I don't experience long drying times like I did with Essie (ugh).I use Seche Vite Base/Top Coat or Pure Ice.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Sinful Colors is my go-to brand! To me, their biggest plus is the 2$ price tag. I have tried lots of different brands of polishes, and I have personally seen no difference in wear between any of them as long as I use the same base and top coats. I wear my polish for a week then remove it pretty consistently. By the last day or two they're a bit dull and maybe one nail has chipped, but I think that's pretty good for a two dollar polish. They have plenty of colors, a consistent formula through those shades, and a decent brush. They do take slightly longer to dry than other brands, but I'm willing to wait the extra minute between coats. I have only come across one color, Black on Black, that REALLY doesn't dry well! Unless you want your mani to look perfect for two weeks and don't mind paying a lot for really expensive stuff, SC is great!

on 11/28/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Sinful Colors is my favorite polish brand of all time. I own a boat load of these and I just love them.

PROS:
2 bucks a bottle... a total steal
Long lasting.. With top and base coat I can get a week out of most colors
Huge variety of colors... plus they're always releasing new ones for different holidays/seasons etc

CONS:
Creme shades can take a long time to dry
Glitters become goopy easily

I love polish but it's not something that I want to spend very much on, so these are perfect, and also great quality.

on 9/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Sinful nail polishes are very "hit or miss," in my opinion. I have run across some real winners in some colors and in others I'd never look at again. Having said that, proceed with caution. I personally prefer to stick with the major brands that have served me well over the years.

on 9/7/2014 11:03:00 PM

Love these polishes! They are fast drying and very forgiving! Easy to apply and a huge variety of color!

on 8/27/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just started using these polishes. Easy to find and affordable! I love the fact I can try different colors and finally be carefree and just have fun w/o the commitment of purchasing an expensive boutique product. as a result of trying out different polishes my nails have grown out and look presentable. Unlike some of the reviews, I like the thin formula and find it quite easy to paint my own nails. I find too many polishes thick and unforgiving to my clumsy man hands! My nails actually look professionally polished and I have never experienced this before. I have not had any issues w/ peeling (which I always do using other brands) or chipping and trust me I am not dainty with my hands. Will definitely recommend these polishes and will repurchase.

on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I recently saw the online at boots, they were on offer at 2 for 3 so i thought it buy a few of them and test them out at 1.50 each cant really complain. I am very pleasantly surprised by these! I bought a variety ranging from shimmery/creamy/normal colours and the ones i've tried so far have lasted nearly a full week with work cleaning etc.. I am very very happy with these they are cheap and cheerful and have some really lovely colours. The price is just a bonus, i've spent 5 times this on other polishes that i've really not been impressed with

on 6/8/2014 2:18:00 PM

I bought this in 24/7, a bright neon pink. I love it, but it dries matte. That isn't a problem since it can be easily fixed with a top coat. It lasts about 3 days, but I paint my nails every few days do it doesn't bother me. The formula is wierd but once you get used to it, it becomes normal.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products