October 1, 2014 | 1844 users online

Shampoo - Nature's Gate - Jojoba Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by EyesandMind

One word "HORRIBLE"...and the Conditioner is no better, did NOT leave my hair soft and supple, instead both Poo & Condish turned my hair into a Tangled, Frizzy MESS..and to top things off it made my Hair FALL OUT!..Definitely will not purchase this again..I'm starting to believe this Sulfate Free crap is all Hype..My hair was stronger and felt better when I used Shampoo & Conditioners with so called "harsh" Sulfates.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by curlytals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

hair type:curly hair (3c)
color: naturally black

ok i have curly hair about 13'' of hair and this shampoo work well for me the only pro:1st wash doesn't work but i re-wash 3 times and it gets the work done i then follow by the conditioner too this product .... doesn't dry out my hair !

overall i would buy it again !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst. Shampoo. Ever.

I bought this in one more effort to find a satisfactory, more "natural" shampoo I could use. Well, that sure didn't work. This shampoo does not clean my hair. At this point, I've been using it for three days (I have to wash my hair everyday), and my hair looks and feels like it hasn't been cleaned in three days. It's oily, feels heavy, and just looks gross.

The only reason this shampoo gets 2 and not 1 lippie is because it smells good. That's it.

I will never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by reikigoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price is nice but this was horrible for my hair-dried it out & I had tangling & breakage. Returned it for Aubrey S&C which is more expensive yet completely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by brownskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really wonderful shampoo. It leaves my hair silky, shiny, and healthy-looking after every use! I paid $6 for the 500 ml bottle. It really does nourish your hair and has a nice light smell to it. However, I think the packaging is quite misleading because it leaves users thinking that they are using a completely "natural" product with no harmful ingredients- but this is far from the truth. This shampoo contains fragrance, Cocamine DEA, and Cocamidopropyl Betaine like many other shampoos. The good news is that I think the company is doing more to make the product a lot more natural by removing harmful ingredients. For example, the product used to have parabens, Diazolidinyl Urea, and ERGOCALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D) according to the Cosmetic Database website but now as I am reading the packaging, those hazardous ingredients are no longer stated...so I am assuming that they are no longer used in the making of this product. Another good thing is that this product is produced without animal testing and no animal byproducts. So while this is a good alternative to most shampoos sold at the drugstore, there are still safer and more natural options out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by NATBEAUT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like this gentle shampoo with natural ingredients.
i have been using creamy type of shampoos from generic brands like dove, pantene, asience etc and they all smell and feel chemical. these shampoos are generally rich and don't leave hair feeling squeaky clean.
this is a clear shampoo that contains essential hair caring nutrients. the ingredients are simple and natural. i prefer it as it leaves hair and scalp feeling clean and fresh and gives volume and softness.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by soulsucker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This shampoo made my dry, damaged hair from bad to worst! It's exp in singapore...$12.90 each, Shampoo & cond..My colored hair is so dry & hard after rinsing, I've got to quicly apply e conditioner which is very mild, not moisurising enough. Its suitable for really normal hair, not thick, wavy & dry like mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Helena101

I bought this for my childrens' hair, as they need a really gentle product, esp. my daughter. She has baby fine hair that snags and tangles easily. I wash their hair at night in the tub. I had bought some L'Oreal kids' shampoo on sale--by the end of that bottle her hair was driving me nuts. Even if I applied Nexxus conditioner afterwards, her hair would be staticky and a mess in the morning. I bought the Jojoba shampoo and conditioner and her hair improved dramatically. It is silky and shiny, doesn't tangle, and smells wonderful. It also works well on my son's hair. He doesn't have bedhead in the morning anymore. Think I might steal the bottle in the morning and try it on myself! I also like the fact that it has less crap in it than the mainstream brands. Loving this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by tanqclaude26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful stuff. Cleans hair thoroughly without stripping it of all moisture. No strong fragrance either, which is a bonus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried all of their shampoos and I finally, give up. This isn't horrible and is probably the best of the bunch, but that's not saying much. It's okay - their other shampoos really irritate me in some way or another, and this one isn't bad. It didn't buildup or dry out, but I had some static and at the same time, my hair seemed somewhat limp (and with the amount of hair I have, that's tough to achieve). It's very gel-like and it lathered okay, but it was the suds sort of disappeared before I was done working it in, it was strange. I react to most shampoos and am using the Whole Foods 365, which I don't love, because it's a little dry, but I still like it better than this. If I didn't have the 365, I'd probably be using this - but my search continues.