Rimmel Lasting Finsih in Russet Flame

4.7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

really pretty color and is perfect for fall, but it does look different from the bottle once u apply it on the nails

on 8/16/2009 9:50:00 PM

Gorgeous red with gold swirls. It's a wonderful fall and winter colour. Like other reviewers, I find I can only get a few days of wear before I have to touch up. Rimmel makes beautiful shades but their durability is often lacking.

on 3/5/2009 12:08:00 AM

so pretty!! i love the formula and the color. great color for fall and winter =)

on 7/10/2008 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my all time favorites, and I've actually used up half the bottle (that's a lot for me lol). I dont really wear reds much...but this is THE perfect red! It's a brick red with a fine gold shimmer...it even works on my cool toned skin. These pictures dont even do it justice, whenever I can get some new pictures I'll post them. I think it might be discontinued? I hope not :( Read on for pictures....

continued >>

on 10/28/2006 10:35:00 PM

Love this polish! I like neutral nails, but due to a bruised nail, I have to wear dark. This red is a spicey red and very hot! Great fall color! It goes on easily and doesn't streak. Just put it on today so I don't know if it lasts, but the color is soo great, I don't care!

I dont know if its the same item cos on my bottle, it says Lyrca Wear - Russet Flame & i couldnt find a Russet Flamein Lasting Finish range. rimmel's website doesnt have this shade in the lasting finish either - www.rimmellondon.com

On Me: Love this line. only line that (all the shades i have) goes on smoothly!Ermm...i use this on my toes & finger. For the fingers, with a top caot, it lasts 3 days maxi cos i do loads of washing. For my toes, the colours actually last me a week! i apply every sat or sun (cos at night, TV sucks & i get bored) & by the next weekend, its time to remove and reapply cos i get bored with the shade. if you are careful i think it can last longer...i tend to kick things alot! Colour does remain glossy. Lovely brush, short and flat - very easy to handle.

Colourwise-->i absolutely adore this shade. Its like the previous reviewer says a softer, warmer version or a red. its a bit orangey red if it makes sense - think of the leaves during autumn time when they are about to fall off - that reddish orange shade...thats what this shade is.

ETA (0302): lasted more than a week on my toes...it was almost 12 days! continued >>

on 4/27/2005 8:06:00 PM

this colour is pretty much what the name says: a fiery, autumnal red, warmed with a goldy shine. sort of softer and richer than a plain red. i only wear polish on my toe nails, two coats (no base or anything) and that’s it. this lasts phenomenally well considering the lack of prep or ongoing after-care! i go indoor climbing and the tight shoes can be pretty hard on toenail polish, but this seems to last and last for a few weeks -- i have to touch up “roots” rather than chips. also, given i use no base coat, it goes on smoothly and evenly. for the very reasonable price, this is a great quality nail colour.

Popular Polishes