Milani Sheer Color in Choco Lite

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 12/20/2007 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great lipstick. It's very moisturizing and really compliments my odd skintone. The color is beautiful for fall and winter, and I love this (and all the other shades I've tried) even better than I love Clinique's Butter Shines, which I thought were my HG lippies. Just cannot beat the price, either. I'm running out to CVS to try more colors - they're BOGO 50% off right now.

on 11/22/2007 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this color!! Im not a lipstick girl so the fact that im getting so much use out of this is surprising. The texture is not very heavy and the staying power is pretty great. Since my lips are super pigmented the color is a rosey brown but def a brown. It works with just about every lipgloss i pair it with. love it

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I wear this color a lot in the fall/winter months. It's a cross between a gloss and lipstick. Pigmented plus gloss. Not overly slick glossy just enough of a gloss. It's more of a brown color rather than the red that others have mentioned. My lips are pigmented brown so maybe that's the reason. Long lasting with no smell or taste. Another winner from Milani.

on 5/8/2006 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Picked this up at CVS, buy 1 get 1 50% off. What a deal!! The Milani sheer lipstick line is amazing!!! Very light and moisterizing...comparable to Mac & Nars, and Lancome if not better. Choco Lite is a smooth, shiny and sultry sexy brown red. I adore it!!

on 9/22/2005 3:11:00 PM

A TRULY GREAT SHEER BRICK RED LIPCOLOR. ALTHOUGH, IT HAS A TENDENCY TO GO ON A BIT MORE BROWN THAN RED. I LINE MY ENTIRE LIP WITH MILANI'S MAHOGONY PENCIL AND IT LIGHTENS IT UP SOMEWHAT TO A TRUE SHINY BRICK COLOR. AS THE PREVIOUS REVIEWER SAID IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO NAR'S ZANZIBAR, JUST A TAD DARKER AND CHEAPER!!! ALWAYS A PLUS. ALSO, IT IS A BIT MORE MOISTURIZING THAN NARS, ANOTHER PLUS!

on 5/9/2005 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The sheer color lipsticks from Milani are absolutely incredible. The formula is sort of like MAC lustre, only better! (more long lasting, imo.) Choco-lite is a warm brownish red. It is not just brown as the name would suggest. Like NARS zanzibar but much more moisturizing and with a touch more brown. It's shiny and glossy. It's only $2.99! Hard to find in stock... next time I see it on the shelf I might just buy the whole display!!

on 4/27/2005 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am not a fan of lipsticks in general but I decided to give this lipstick a try because I liked the shade. Milani's Sheer Color lipsticks are still quite pigmented. But they are super moisturizing and smooth. The quality of these lipsticks are about the same as high end, IMO. They just glide on leaving behind a glossy finish. Choco Lite is the perfect brownish red on me, a color I've been looking for. Covergirl had a similar shade in their lipslicks, but discontinued it. I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks