October 24, 2014 | 1910 users online

Bronzers - Banana Boat - Faces Plus Bronzer spf 15

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Valoop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just put it on..messy but so far the color is very nice. My dtr purchased it for me at the Dollar store for $1. True test will be tomorrow morning..if its all over the sheets or if I'm orange..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by KatieDee

Loving this! Was searching for the Hawaiian Tropic version, which seems to be impossible to find, and stumbled on this. I love it! Great color, not too muddy, not greasy, absorbs very quickly. Will definitely repurchse! ***EDIT*** Okay, I'm taking off a lippie for this because even after I let it set for 20 minutes before I got dressed, it left a really nasty ring on the neck of my t-shirt. Eww.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by flossfairy

Absorbed well and didn't leave my face feeling greasy. It hasn't caused my combination/slightly sensitive skin to break out or become red and irritated. I liked the subtle bronze glow it left. Would prefer a higher SPF, but 15 does it for most days.

Would repurchace. . .$6.99 for 4 ounces

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lisaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just found this at Wal-Mart, and WOW! Price was reasonable, no odor, spf 15, creamy texture, and a lovely bronze tint. I have been able to completely skip applying foundation because the color is so natural and golden. I will definitely buy again!