July 31, 2014 | 1416 users online

Fragrance - Ralph Lauren - Polo Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by LHartford

I bought this for my boyfriend on a whim...I wear Ralph Lauren Blue for Women so I thought I would get this one for him (got them at the RL outlet store). It smells amazing on him and he likes it too. Clean, crisp, manly scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

Irrisistible smell! My hubby love this one along with Acqua di gio. This one has a breezy smell that reminds me of summer in the ocean. I had to bought one for myself and wear it from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (2.5 fl oz for $57usd and 4.2 fl oz for $72 usd) is a light, fresh and casual scent cologne for men. Polo Blue has a fresh light ocean scent contains a note of cucumber, pepper, suede, and basil which reminded me of the beach. This smells so crisp and clean without a sweet, a leather and a wood smell in other colognes. Polo Blue is perfect for school, work or a formal event. The product comes in a blue glass bottle with a silver pull off cap. This is good to travel with but since it is stored in a glass bottle, it might be a challenge to protect it from breakage. If you are looking for a clean, fresh ocean smell for yourself or for a man in your life, the classic Polo Blue might be the one for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by DollFace0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

FIND IT AT: Department Stores, Malls, OnlineÖetc.

PRICE: 50+

There is just something about Polo Blue that reminds me of something so familiar and exotic at the same time. Honestly the smell is ORGASMIC. Whenever my bf wears this I literally melt. Itís just so intoxicating, alluring, and sensual that I will literally follow him around and lay on his chest just so I can smell his neck and be enveloped in Blue. I just smile thinking about it :sigh: :)

JíADORE
1. NOTES:
Top Notes: Melon de Cavaillon, Watery Melon, Fresh Cucumber, Tangerine
Middle Notes: Basil, Clary Sage Absolute, Geranium
Base Notes: Washed Suede, Velvety Moss, Amber Wood, Patchouli Coeur, Sheer Musk

2. SMELL: Though the top notes are from fruit. I donít find this cologne to be fruity at all (Yes cucumber is scientifically classified as fruit). Many people have stated it smells like Cucumber in a bottle-Lol. Or that it smells powdery, sweet, and is not impressive. Obviously I disagree since the body chemistry of an individual makes every fragrant unique, as one scent is intoxicating to one person someone else may find it rancid. The scent is clean but has an allure that pulls you in. This reminds me of an exotic vacation like being on a beach with turquoise waters with a tranquil state of mind.

3. RALPH LAUREN: Ralph Lauren makes phenomenal menís cologne. My bf has had or does have almost everything in RLís cologne line. Heís does a splendid job in layering all his colognes. I have found that the cologneís in his line are not over powering scents but rather scents that compliment the individual. I also love that many men I know donít wear BLUE so it makes it even more unique, unlike Aqua di Gio which I smell everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG!! My fave men's fragrance ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I absolutely love this fragrance, even though it is for men, it just smell soo fresh. this perfume belongs to my partner and I keep using it up, and when he uses it I end up sniffing him. The smell actually fades after about 4 hours, and the scent itself is not too strong.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sparklingemz104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my hubby wears this, and i absolutely freakin love it on him. that and aqua and digio are my favorites on him

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Ollian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best fragrance for a teenage boy.

I get lots of compliments about my smell and it is really worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by shannernanner

I'm not good at describing scents, but this is my favorite men's cologne; every time I walk by it in the men's department, I get a sample of it on one of those strips. It smells amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova14

I got this when it first came out. It smelled great, for a while. It began giving me headachs and my mom was so releaved when I stopped wearing it. It might smell good on some people just not me.