Prestige Definitely Weightless Loose Finishing Powder

2.0

on 4/27/2005 9:05:00 AM

****UPDATE**** This is _very_ yellow. It sticks to wherever I've applied concealer and creates patches on my face... I have moved on but kept the dinky pot to decant other powders for travel!
***Original review: I picked this up mostly because of the dinky little pot - so travel friendly! And at £6 it it very reasonably priced, too. The actual product seems really nice although I'll reserve final judgement until I've worn it for a while and seen how my skin likes it... I got the shade 'Oatmeal' which yellow based and about the same depth as my Becca (Wheat) although actually I hoped it would be a bit lighter. It goes on translucent and totally imperceptible on bare skin but does grab on to makeup a bit if you only wear concealer or stick in some areas. (Haven't tried with all-over foundation yet.) However good for a drugstore brand. Fingers crossed I won't have any skin problems with this powder!

PS-This is talc based but does also contain corn starch, I believe some people are sensitive to it.